someone else

Billie's POV

Katie said that I'm the fucking devil. I would love to be the devil. But not one that kills people, i dont know. I don't know why Aqua says only katie can save me from doing something stupid or whatever. I can't believe that I have a sister, well maybe. I don't know if katie is having dreams or sum or if she is crazy. But I would totally fuck a crazy girl like her. Whoa, calm the fuck down billie. You have only kissed 2 times. 

"billie." I got pulled out of my thoughts and looked over to katie.

"yes mamas" 

"Do you think I'm crazy?"

"I think you are the most beautiful crazy girl I have ever seen." I say while laughing, tho I know shes being serious.

she looked at me annoyed. 

"you know what I mean."

"well, like I said. I believe someone told you. It could just be one of your crazy dreams. But if it happens then it happens."  I smiled

she smiled "you think i'm beautiful?" she smirked 

"of course." I smiled and pulled her close

I pulled her on top of me and kissed her. The kiss got deep and passionate. I put my hands on her waist while she pulled me hair. I started kissing down her jawline and to her neck. I bit her earlobe and squished her waist giving her a hug.  She looked at me, she had tears in her eyes.

"whats wrong?" 

she laughed. " nothing, just. I don't want to go further then that. I want to wait. I'm sorry. And if you want to stop whatever we have going on here, you can." she weakly smiled.

I smiled. "why would I do that? You don't need to be sorry. Anyone who would stop whatever we have going on her just because you need time and want to wait are just fucked up people who only want pleasure from this. I'll wait, I didn't kiss you because I wanted to start something like that. If you said you never wanted to fuck, I'd be ok with that. I like you for your personality. I mean your fucking hot and that's a bonus but. What made me like you is because of your silly ass. we can wait." I said and put my forehead on hers.

she smiled. " Thank you, bubbie." she gently said. 

"Never stop calling me that." 

Was the last thing I remember before falling asleep. 

4 months later

Katie's POV 

I haven't been going to school lately. I don't feel like getting made fun of everyday. That has been the only bad thing about these past 4 months. Me and Billie have been great. We haven't really made anything official. That's ok tho. I mean I wish Billie was mine, but- i don't know. I mean she had an interview the other day, and she got asked her sexuality and she said she was straight. I'm thinking she just kissed me because of hormones, she could have just wanted to kiss someone. Like a one time thing but for me it was a 2 time thing. We haven't kissed in the whole 4 months. I want her, but not in that way. I want to know shes mine. But shes not, and never will be. 

I have been staying at Billie's for awhile. My mom got a new boyfriend and he doesn't really like me soo, I stay here. For now. 

"hey." I look over to see Billie walking into the room. We haven't really seen any sign of Billie being the devil. And I haven't seen Aqua, so I guess it was just an illusion. 

"hey." 

Then came in a dude.

"who's he?" i asked