Sixteen

Mace Windu, in his youth, was remembered by Dooku as an "arrogant little Padawan." Possessing a unique personality for a Jedi Mace was cautious to the point of occasional reluctance, a careful chooser of his friends, and slow to trust. Moreover Mace was extremely courageous, bravely risking life and limb on numerous occasions for the Galactic Republic and now the Eternal Empire.

Ever since most of the Jedi Order came back thanks to The Daughter of Mortis Mace wanted to train as much Force-Sensitives as he can. Believing that a massive threat is coming Mace wanted the republic to survive, even if it was under the heel of a heroic and peaceful empire than an evil and tyrannical one.

Ultimately, Master Windu's true motivation for all he did was a divergence from Jedi philosophy, as his personal belief system was an extremist viewpoint of peace at all costs. To Mace, the Republic itself is civilization and he is willing to preserve it even if it means violent the Jedi code.

Mace eventually rendezvoused with Alpha team.

"General Windu." Kirkpatrick said to Windu.

"Good to see you General Kirkpatrick. It's been a while." The others didn't only heard Mace through holovids and stories but were honored to see the korun master alive and well.

"We did what we had to do, let's get to the Immortal." Kirkpatrick explained.

After fighting some Sith and defense droids they made it back to Kirkpatricks ship and joined the battle on the planet.

Star Wars: Episode IX: The Rise of Skywalker(My version)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें