Eleven

With everyone up and acquainted, General Blissex was about to brief the strike on the situation but Jaina and Jagged were not present. Aleena searched for them, she eventually found them but they were having a. .  . "private" moment.

Aleena wasn't surprised, she herself had her moments with her husband which she will always cherish

Aleena wasn't surprised, she herself had her moments with her husband which she will always cherish. Whether it's wartime or not its the small moments in life that matters.

Aleena pretended to cough to get the couples attention. Jaina and Jagged stopped kissing.

"Oh." Jaina said turning to Aleena a bit shocked. "Didn't know you were standing there.

Jagged, with their moment over went back upstairs to the briefing leaving Jaina and Aleena alone.

"D-don't even try it." Jaina said.

"Try what." Aleena asked confused.

"You know, try to make me understand what he did, why he killed my own brother! If Joseph really "cared" for our family he would let me end Caedus forever!"

"But Jain-"

"But nothing, if your husband wants to say "I'm sorry" then he'll say it to my face!" Jaina stormed off. Aleena slowly walked back upstairs, saddened she couldn't change her mind.

Minutes later General Blissex showed the strike force a lay of the land. Defense droids, auto turrets, anything that might cause them trouble alon the way. Blissex also told them about the new Sith Troopers that were recently created by the Emperor himself.

"Sounds to easy." Said Aleena with her arms folded ready to get this over with.

"What about the civilians?" Questioned Jagged pointing at a holo of the apartment complex.

"An imperial evacuation team was deployed to get them out but never got heard from again. That was two hours ago."

"We'll get them." Jaina said determined.

"You got that right." Joseph added but Jaina turned and ignored him. The strike force headed out.

As the team explored the interior of Kuat looking at it's awesome design and structures just then Sith Troopers arrived.

"HALT!" A Sith trooper stated putting his hand up

The team looked at one another, then looked at the small squad of Sith, then got into positions and fought against this new force.

Kirkpatrick and Fel took cover behind creates while Jaina and Aleena engaged cloee quarters. Jaina swung her purple lightsaber at a few Sith troopers using disarming slashes and force pushes leaving them weaponless as Aleena stabs them with the powerful Darksaber.

Afterward a small group of five red armored men with jetpacks came flying in but Aleena used the Force to cause malfunctions within the jetpacks making them explode.

The team cheered "Wow honey that was excellent$"

"Well done." Added Fel after taking out a probe droid.

"You kick ass REAL well Allena." Jaina commented giving Aleena a high five.

"Thanks y'all. Aleena said blushing.
"I've been practicing."

The strike team continued on.

Note: I'll add more detail to the battles(Best I can) but hey I'm not perfect. Everybody either forgets something or makes mistakes.