Six

Hyperspace is both dangerous and unpredictable if one doesn't know where they're going.

The Immoral and Chimera, moving at speeds many times the speed of light, despite thh many dangers. While any collision or interference at this state can be potentially fatal, the effects of a gravitational pull on a starship could be particularly devastating, thus a course had to be plotted outside the "mass shadow" or gravity well of large celestial bodies.
Hyperspace collisions, whether they be intentional or by accident, could devastate or even destroy a planet.
Moreover, Black holes were a constant menace. At least a few vessels each year were destroyed by the several "wandering" black holes in real space.

Another interesting phenomenon associated with hyperspace travel was Cronau radiation. This was a short, but powerful burst of radiation which was generated when a ship entered and left hyperspace. Hyperspace collisions, whether they be intentional or by accident, could devastate or even destroy a planet.

However woth better communications, News, entertainment, and other wide-reaching broadcasts were transmitted throughout the galaxy and repeated on local sector-based subspace networks. Every level of galactic society was touched by this communications tool, not simply those with expensive hypercomm systems.

Through careful timing amd coordination, The Immoral and Chimera exited hyperspace, and detected a single planet.

Note: Exegol, an ancient world of the Sith