Chapter 30

Update:I just figured out how to make letters bold,cursive,and underlined.
The webtoon is bold from now on.Btw,I have a phone with me and the phone screen is projected onto my projector.
Doc=Darren
Mystic's POV
Doc:It looks just about healed.

John:Yeah!so fast!Doc,your tonics are getting better!Doc:Funny you mention that.John:Huh?Doc:THANKS TO A CERTAIN SOMEONE,I GET TO PRACTICE MAKING THEM.EVERY.SINGLE.DAY.
*School bell and chitter chatter*'Yo,John!That's a good look for you.'John:Uh,can I help you?'Word around school is Seraphina's been suspended for a month.'John:Not this again..'So the girls and I wanted to borrow you for some target practice after classes today.You don't have anything better to do,right?'
Seraphina:What a..
John:You pricks..'So,how about it?'John:Waste of time.You three weaklings wouldn't be able to land a single hit on me.
' Where'd that confidence come from,John?'I ask,fully knowing both the reasons.
'WHAT?!YOU'D BETTER WATCH WHAT YOU SAY,PUNK!'
John:Ah,your breath reeks.'Huh?'Doc:I JUST WANT EVERYONE HERE TO KNOW THAT I HAVE A DATE TONIGHT.AND IF ANYONE MAKES ME WORK OVERTIME..I'LL KILL HIM.GOT IT?'Y-yes sir!'DOC:THE HELL ARE YOU SMILING ABOUT,MORON?! YOU'RE NO EXEPTION!ANYWAY, I'M WATCHING YOU @$$H0LES! Y'ALL BETTER SCRAM!*stomp stomp*'Tch!'*slam*John:Will you stop doing that?'Consider yourself lucky today.Congrats on stalling long enough for the doc to bail you out.But remember this..Someone like you..Will never be more than a leech who feeds off others.Let's go.'
'A leech who feeds off others.'

Claire was shocked,but not surprised to see a picture of herself on the screen right under the quote.
Seraphina:Mom,I'm home.'Seraphina.'*swoosh,slap*
'You're becoming more and more reckless.At this rate, you're going to end up a failure just like your sister.I want to see those rediculous extensions gone by the time your father and I return.We'll discuss your punishment then as well.'
'Is that one of the world's worst moms or what?'(After Nina's mom from Not Even Bones,of course.)