Chapter 45 & 46

I skipped a few chapters because I don't when them to fully figure out anything until later.With that,let the reacting begin!

'Let's begin.I will be skipping some again.'

Isen's 💭:Where was I?

Isen's 💭:She's showing this?Does she even know what John's capable of?!
'Yes,I do,Isen.Don't worry.'

HOLY SH*T!That ####...!

Why is the video warped?
'Oh,I tampered with it a little.It's just some censorship.Get used to it.You're gonna see a lot of it in this one.'
Isen's 💭:Whew..That was close.She almost exposed him.

Well,that explains how he got into Wellston..And his unparalleled confidence.So he was expelled from New Bostin High School.Hm,it says that he was terminated two years ago as a second-year.The timing doesn't match up!He transferred into Wellston last year as a second-year.Maybe he took a year off in-between...?What was he doing?And how could any school even think of expelling him?With ###### #### ####!
######### ########?How?WHAT THE H*LL?!This guy ###### ######## #### #### #### ### #####...For an "unexplained" reason?!He's not someone to mess with!If we expose him,who knows what he'll do?

'Alright.Before we move on,any questions?'
Why is it censored?
'Because if it was uncensored,you all would figure out John's secret too soon.'
Seraphina's 💭:Secret?What secret?
'There is a reason why John is so confident and why Isen is so scared.I won't tell you it,but let me remind you of the facts;There's something about John that makes it hard to imagine a school even thinking of expelling him,he has a one-year gap in his record,and he did something at his old school that got him expelled,for an "unexplained reason".I'll give you a minute to think,then we're moving on.'

Seraphina's 💭:Well,now that I think about it,I've never seen someone get into Wellston on grades alone..But if it's not grades,then what could there be about him?The only thing I can think of is-No,that can't be right.
'Don't dismiss that possibility so early,Seraphina.For all you know,you could be totally right.Now,I'll show you one more scene;'

*John is walking through the hall,holding his papers*

Flashback

Arlo:If you had fought each of those four separately..You wouldn't necessarily have lost.

John's 💭:Heirarchy.I want nothing to do with it.All it does is invoke anger and pain..I never..Want to go back to that time again!

'What does any of that mean?Well,let me tell you.That flashback was from a few years ago.No more questions?Great!I've skipped a little.'

Arlo's 💭:The way you present yourself is so pathetic!You're a ########,aren't you?Act like one!

'Again,get used to the censorship!'
Seraphina's 💭:What does he mean pathetic?
'He means he acts like he's weak when he's not.No more questions!Before we continue,I'll bring John back..'
*John is teleported back into the room.*
'Alright!Let's continue!'