Gryffindor vs Slytherin

Comenzar desde el principio

He grinned "Breakfast?"

Lyra nodded, and allowed him to drag her over to the table. The twins scarfed down breakfast, and Lyra was surprised they could eat so much before a game. Once done George leaned over and kissed her on the cheek and then they were off down to the field.

She finished her cereal and then met up with Hermione and Ginny.

Ginny grinned an oddly familiar grin as she saw Lyra. "nice sweater."

Lyra blushed madly. "They made me wear it ."

"Mmmm maybe Hermione could wear one of Ron's next time."

Hermione also turned very pink but pretended not to hear her.

"Ron has one too?" Lyra asked curiously.

"Yeah" Ginny laughed. "Mum makes them for Christmas every year. She'll probably make you your own this year, especially if she saw you in George's."

"Did you get one Hermione?"

"Hm?" She said as if she hadnt been listening. "Oh, yes. Harry too."

"That's really sweet of her." Lyra said subconsciously pulling the sweater tighter around her.

"Yeah, nothing like an ugly sweater to know your loved." Ginny said beaming, "shall we head down?"

The air was icy, the ground chrunched under their feet. The girls chatted Merrily as they found their seats and waited for the match to start.

"Did you see those badges?" Ginny asked.

Lyra nodded, and turned towards Hermione "Did Ron see them?"

"Thankfully no, I made sure to tell Harry not to let him. He's a mess right now as it is."

Lyra couldn't blame him. She thought if she'd have to go in front of the entire school she'd pass out from fright. Nevermind on a broomstick high up in the air where people activity threw balls at you.

"Hopefully he can stand his ground." Ginny sighed worriedly. Even though they fought a lot, it was clear she really cared about him.

"Hey guys!" Someone yelled, and they all turned to see a cheery Neville. "Mind if I sit with you?"

"Of course!" Hermione said scooting over to make room for him. Lyra gave him a small wave.

"Oh, Hi Lyra, I don't think I've ever seen you  at a game before, do you usually sit with Ravenclaw?"

She smiled, "Nah it's my first game. I usually avoid the crowds but I wanted to come support everyone."

"I think you'll like it, it can be pretty exciting to watch!"

Hermione leaned in close to whisper in her ear "How are you handling the crowds? You seem pretty relaxed all things considered."

"That's because I went to see Proffesor Snape this morning before breakfast."

She nodded in understanding.

The sound of the crowd erupting around them turned their attention back to the field. Both teams where entering the field now. Slytherin first, then Griffendor. They joined the crowds cheering as they all lined up and the captains shook hands. Then they took to the air.

"And it's Johnson," Came a commentator over the speakers. "Johnson with the Quaffle, what a player that girl is, I've been saying it for years but she still won't go out with me —"

"JORDAN!" yelled another voice over the speaker.

"Just a fun fact, Professor, adds a bit of interest —"