One Last Night with the Boys

Lyra had been making the most of having to eat dinner at the Ravenclaw table. Using the time to herself to catch up on work while she ate. This may have been why she didn't notice the two shadows that loomed over her towards the end of dinner.

George shared a look with Fred before leaning over and snatching the book from her. Lyra yelped out in alarm and glared up at her attacker.

"How many times do we have to tell you no books at dinner?" He teased, flipping through her book. "Homework no less! It's like we've already left."

"I'm not eating dinner with you." Lyra pointed out, "plus, I wouldn't be living up to your legacy if I didn't break the rules."

"Your supposed to break actual rules Stone." Fred said, "Not lame ones."

"Speaking of Breaking rules." George said leaning in a little closer, "we're having a small get together tonight, and your invited."

"Where?"

"Our dorm of course." Fred said with a wink.

She raised an eyebrow "you must really be up to no go if your not having it in the common room."

"We wanted to keep it small." George said shrugging.

"And void of younger siblings." Fred added.

"You'll come right?" George said hopefully.

"Of course I'll come." She said with a smile.

"Great!" He tossed her book back down onto the table "We'll see you later tonight then!"

Lyra had waited until just before curfew before sneaking over to Gryffindor tower. Most people were chatting in the common room, and she slipped right by without notice. When she found the twins dorm room shut, she thought she might have had the wrong room. But when she knocked a familiar red head greeted her.

"Stone!" Fred said grinning, "You're early! Comm'n in!"

She blushed had she come too early? "S-Sorry you and George didnt really say a time-"

He waved her away "don't worry about it comm'n in!" Fred moved out of the way allowing Lyra to slide past him and into the empty dorm room. He shut the door and walked past her flopping onto his bed. "George and Lee are on Kitchen duty, and Katy and Angelena should be over in a bit."

Lyra made herself comfortable on Georges bed, "So what's the plan for tonight?"

Fred smirked sitting up. "Nothing major, just some card games, and-" he reached under his bed and pulled out two bottles of fire whiskey, "maybe some drinking games."

"So that's why you two wanted to keep it small." Lyra teased.

"We're celebrating! Special occasion Stone."

"Whatever floats your boat I guess." She said shaking her head.

"What, don't tell me you've never drank before Lyra."

She shrugged, "I've had butter beer, but not Fire whiskey."

"Ohh," He laughed and began to open one of the bottles, "we are solving that right now."

"Fred, I'm not so sure that's a good idea...."

"Oh comm'n Stone! Don't be a chicken!"

"I don't know...."

"Look, I'll play you for it." He said sliding on to the floor and pulling a deck of cards out of his pocket. "If I win, we play a drinking game, if I lose you won't have to drink a drop. Deal?"