Prologue

Cloud Guy: Hey, guys. I'm back. And I have a prologue to tell. Once upon a time, there were two Trolls, Poppy and Branch. They met a Troll named Reef who was part of one of six tribes. Poppy was determined to unite the Trolls, but the Trolls thought of this for the better. After a huge World Tour, they remained unharmed and Reef felt a great vibe once more. But there's still questions unanswered . . .

*in Reef's mind*

Rock Spirit: Y'know what . . . I do owe you an apology.

Techno Spirit: What?! No, no. You were just jelly.

Rock Spirit: Jelly? Anyway, I'm sorry for killing you, I just thought this was Reef's big moment.

Techno Spirit: Yeah, but then again, that was kinda rude of you.

Rock Spirit: Yeah, I know. I'm very sorry.

Techno Spirit: Well, apology accepted. And now we can tell that he likes both music!

Rock Spirit: How?

Techno Spirit: We're the same size. That means he'll like the music equally. But there's still questions needed to be answered.

Rock Spirit: Like what?

Techno Spirit: What is our purpose?

Rock Spirit: What do you mean?

Techno Spirit: I'M SERIOUS! If music controls Reef, we gotta figure out a way for him to make his own decisions! He needs a life. And music isn't gonna do that. We were born right when Reef came into Techno Reef. We gotta figure out this stuff. We got this. We can do this.

Rock Spirit: So . . . What are you saying?

Techno Spirit: Reef needs a personality.