Chapter 1

Annabelle   ^^

Non- italics are Annabelle and Italics are
Mikie

I ran. I found out I was pregnant by my ex and I ran. I couldn't face my family. They didn't even know I was active in that way. Shelby was with me ,we switched cars and went to the bank. I emptied my account while she called her cousin who lives in Italy asking if I could stay there for a while. He said yes if I explain when I get there. After the booking the flight and writing a quick note for Shelby to give to my family I left for Italy.

The note said Hey family! I know I should but I found out news that I can barely handle. I don't want you guys to know what the news is. So I ran. Please don't hate Shelby or I for doing this. When I feel better about everything I'll return if you don't find me first. Who knows which will happen first. Stay together as a family it will help heal all wounds while I'm gone . I promise I will come home and reveal the secret when I'm ready. With much love Annabelle.

Time skip to arriving in Italy

I was feeling so many emotions when I landed. Walking towards baggage claim I grabbed my emergency bag and saw Micheal holding a sign with my name on it. Walking over to him I said "I'm ready to go" nodding he led me to his car.

Arriving at his house he took me to what would be my room and told me " come to the living room when you're ready to talk." After a few minutes I went to the living there Mike was waiting. I sat down on the loveseat and took a breath before starting "So I'm pregnant. I didn't tell my family since I had already broken up with my boyfriend a month ago and they probably don't even know that I'm active in that way. Shelby was with me when I found out I panicked so she called you and I got my bank account emptied and now I'm here." "So you'll need support caring for the kid in you're uterus and that's what I'm here for. Stay as long as you need and  tell me if you're need anything. Also I'm make an appointment to see how far along you are and I'll be paying and attending all the appointments. And if you're on the run from your family you'll need a new identity, can make it I have a few names in mind for you already." I started crying saying thank you so much. Mikie just came over to me muttering something about how it was going to be a long few months of being stuck with an emotional pregnant lady. And he hugged me.

Over the next few days we got to taking and getting to know each other. It was finally the day of the appointment and boy was I nervous.

When we arrived at the doctor's office Micheal had me sit down while he checked me in. I never expected him to care for me so much. When my name was called after a few minutes I was nervous and Mike could tell so he squeezed my hand in a comforting way.

Getting to the room I was told to lie down of the bed thing and roll my shirt up for the ultra sound. When the ultrasound started the doctor said "It looks like you are about two months pregnant but hopefully you can handle multiple because it looks like you're having twins." It was like the world stopped I was having twins. I never expected anything like that.