baby steps

One week later

Jimins pov

Today is the day I take the next baby step...I gave him flowers....ah....what's next?.....I see Jin about to leave the dorm, I gasp "wait! Hyung can I ask something!" He looks at me "what's up?" I sigh "w-what is the next step for getting jungkook to like me?"

He chuckles "for goodness sake....really jimin?....just tell him.....if you get rejected then you get rejected"

"Rejected by who?"

I turn around quickly to see jungkook sat on the couch Looking at us....he wasn't there two seconds ago.....

he wasn't there two seconds ago

I gulp "nobody....I was talking about getting rejected by a....a university" jungkook stands up "you're going to university? I'm surprised....you barley even go to the classes we have here"

I look down "yeah..." He grabs my hand making my breath hitch "is everything okay hyung?" Jin smirks "time to tell him chim" he walks out the dorm, jungkook tilts his head "tell me what?" I look at him and we make eye contact

"I-i.....well....I need to tell you....that I love-" I cut myself off and he smiles "you love?" My eyes dart around the room and I nod "yes I love your wings! Yes....your wings....I love them..." He raises an eyebrow "uh....thanks?"

He lets go of my hand and I bring my hand to my chest. He sighs "are you okay? You seem out of it today" I nod "I....I like someone....but I scared to tell them" he giggles "take baby steps hyung! Maybe do small romantic gestures! Then ask them to hang out and then express your love to them!"

I tilt my head "how do I express my love....a-and what romantic gestures?" He grabs my hand "follow me! I'll teach you!" He pulls me out the dorm making me gasp. He pulls me along for a while and then stops "taking them somewhere like this is romantic..."

I smile a little "a tree on a hill....who-" Jungkook gasps and winces a little pulling his hand away from me and my eyes widen seeing half the hill and half the tree now dead. Jungkook sighs "oh.."

I stare at the ground "I guess the whole world is against me" jungkook smiles "don't say that

I stare at the ground "I guess the whole world is against me" jungkook smiles "don't say that....you just need some happiness in your life" he grabs my hand again and pulls me to the tree "put your hand on the trunk"

I shake my head "I'll kill it!" Jungkook giggles and moves his hand ontop of mine and puts my hand on the tree trunk and my eyes widen seeing the rest of the leaves Fall off.

Jungkook steps back and I pull my hand off "what was that?!" He smiles "the leaves grow back....the tree will grow its leaves back.... it'll be fine....just cause you're the cause of evil things doesn't mean YOU are evil jimin....everyone has an angel on their shoulder"

I chuckle "and your my angel right?" He laughs and wraps his arms around my neck and jumps on my back "definitely!" I laugh and hold him up by his thighs and I then look at him and my breath hitches seeing how close we are.
We both blush and look away from one another

Romantic gestures....then tell him.....
Aish I don't think I can tell him...