"I have work tomorrow. So do you by the sounds of it." Kim says pulling out of the hug. "Let's go to bed."

Raven watches as her sister heads to her bedroom. They've been sharing an apartment since their parents died. Neither of them have found significant others and Raven doesn't really make money in her line of business to live in an apartment and be able to pay for it.

Raven heads to her own bedroom and climbs into bed, pulling the soft comforter over her body, her wings hang over the sides of the bed. Even though she asks for sleep she can't seem to find it, she lays there, her eyes wandering her ceiling, thinking about the Autobots she left at the car dump.
———————————————————————————
Sleep must have found Raven eventually as she finds her eyes slowly opening. She sees the light blue horizon melding into the dark night sky. She turns to look at her clock. 6:30 am. She decides to get up, there's no point in trying to fall back asleep, once awake Raven can't go back into unconsciousness. Trying not to wake Kim she quickly gets changed into her clothes for the day. She pulls a mahogany leather jacket over her shoulders before flying off of the balcony towards the car dump.

She lands beside a rusted out Ford car. The campfire is out, Ratchet, Bumblebee, and Ironhide lay beside it. Still out cold by the looks of it.

"Raven." She hears somebody whisper from behind her. She flinches as she whips her head around to see Leo standing behind her.

"Jesus, Leo, you scared the living daylight out of me."

"Sorry."

"Where's Optimus? Wait, do you live here?"

"Yea I do. Optimus is in the shop with me. I was just coming out to grab some breakfast when I saw you land."

"Where's your family?" Raven asks.

"Oh my family lives in the city, it's just my little sister and my mom. I still visit them but I don't like the city life, so I came out here. I know it's kind of a dump but... it's cheap."

Raven gives a nod and a small smile before following Leo into the shop.

Optimus looks up, Raven makes eye contact with his blue optics. "Good morning Raven." Optimus bellows.

"What are you looking at?" Raven walks over curiously to Optimus and goes up on her tippy toes, leaning up against his arm trying to see over it. Optimus takes his other hand and points at the map that he's looking at. "We believe the All Spark is in this dam."

"How did you figure that out so quickly."

"With Leo's help, we were able to narrow down our options last night. Plus I can feel the energy of the All Spark, it's not far. Do you mind waking up the others? We need to get a move on soon."

"Hold on." Raven asks backing away. "How are you going to tell the humans you exist, it's not like they're going to invite you with open arms. Honestly your kind of scary."

"I only hope that they don't see us as a threat."

"Yea, like that's going to work. Have you looked in a mirror recently?" Raven huffs when Optimus gives her a 'what are you talking about' look. Raven drops her head into her hand and drags it down her face, "he's never seen a fricken mirror before." She makes eye contact with him again. "You're going to the dam to take something, if it's as important as you say it is they'll have whole armies surrounding the thing. Don't you think this mission will look a bit suspicious. You need the humans on your side before you do anything."

Optimus ponders for a couple minutes. "We don't have time, the Decepticons will be here any earth day now. We will try our best to side with the humans, they would be a great ally. But we also need to get the All Spark."