Honey's Little Brother And Memories

Start from the beginning

It was going fast, but like any other, I was watching with intense eyes, making sure not to miss anything special.

And that's when I saw it, Chika kicked Honey right in the chin, that has to hurt.

I wince a little at Honey slamming to the ground.

"I win." Chika states, out of breath.

"Hold on." A girl with a bow in her hair stands from a table with a headset. Odd how I didn't notice her commentary during the fight, but I'm pretty sure Haruhi talked about her. I'll have to meet her later.

"I don't think so, Honey is the winner of this fight."

"Renge's right, see, he got you." Mori defends.

Chika looks down to see shuriken's at his feet.

"How the hell did he do that..."

"He got you after you kicked him. Before he landed on the ground, he threw the sh.. shuri..." I tried to say the word. I looked to Mori.

"Shuriken." He finished and I nodded.

They all stared at me. Surprised, except Kyoya.

"Excellent observation Ms. Y/N." Kyoya smiles towards me and I nod, smiling back at him.

"And who the hell are you? Do you even know how to fight?" Chika snaps at me.

"No." I answer, smiling a little.

Poor guy got beaten by his brother, and even another bystander noticed before he did, anyone would be pissed off.

"Then who the hell do you think you are?"

"Yasuchika." Mori steps in, while literally stepping in front of me a little.

The girl named Renge then played a tape of the fight, showing that my observation was correct.

"Tch." Chika scoffs.

"What a great fight! Can't wait to see the next one, bye bye now!" Renge then descends into the floor, and everyone turns their attention to the two fighting, acting like that was completely normal.

"Sorry Bear..." I squeeze his bigger hand and he looks down at me, smiling a little.

"You have no reason to be." He takes my hand up and kisses my knuckles, while smirking.

'HE'S SMIRKING?!!'

I blush and avert my eyes, and he chuckles quietly, I just hope no one saw that...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The Haninozukas are a noble family. We excel at martial arts, we've combined styles over the years to create our very own method of fighting. When we're away, we study karate and judo, but when we're home, we work hard to master the Haninozuka technique. So, to always make sure we stay alert, we've been taught that whenever a two family members come face to face, they must engage in battle."

"Oh, I see now, so they fight each other because their family makes them." My sister said aloud.

"Go on Yasuchika, we saved you a piece of cake." Tamaki offered with a smile.

"Thank you, but I don't care for sweets. Besides, there's a principle in the family to reduce selfishness." Chika turned his head away from it.

'Selfishness? But it's not selfish if someone offers you...' I think to myself in confusion of the situation.

"Hold on, I happen to know of a sweets-loving lolita boy..."

"Who's to soon be the head of the Haninozuka family." Hikaru and Karou finish their sentences together while leaning over the couch me and Haruhi are sitting on.

"Let me just say that I'll never recognize a dimwit like my brother as the next head of the family. No doubt, my brother is strong, but he lives a decadent lifestyle and has showed no restraint. He has no longer the right to be called by our family name. And Mitskuni, I'll say this again, stay away from my school!" Chika storms out the Host Club, leaving a silence in the air.

I stand up from the couch and head to the table where Honey is at.

"It's sad." I say, while in front of Honey.

He looks up a little at me and the rest of the Host Club stare at me.

"I think you deserve to be the heir. It's ad.. admirable that you still do something you love despite the criticism."

There was silence.

Did I do something wrong?

"Thanks Y/N-Chan..."

"Hm?" Honey finally looks up for me to see big tears coming out of his eyes, while hugging Usa-Chan tightly.

He hops over the table to where he is now on my lap, hugging me while spilling tears.

They made fun of you again didn't they? My mom signed while kneeling down, taking a look at my tear stained face.

I nod.

You shouldn't listen to them. I think you deserve everything good the world has to offer. Deaf or not, you deserve to be treated fairly.

My eyes widen and I'm about to cry more when mom picks up my chin with her hand.

People push away the things they don't understand, no matter how beautiful or magnificent they are. But maybe if one person can understand, then everyone else will get to see how wrong they truly were.

And you are this case Y/N, but we'll be with you every step of the way. My dad steps in front of me with hand signs.

I feel a hand grasp mine and I look to the side to see my sister. I love you, Y/n She signed with a smile.

I whine a little and cry, but they know it's not sad tears, it's relieved tears.

~~~~~~~~~~

In a matter of minutes, things happen that would make everybody's head spin. One second, I'm in the Host Club, the next I'm in the middle school area where Honey got called an alien, and finally in a large grass area where Chika and Honey had a show down. In the end, Honey won because he wanted to keep his cake nights.

'This was a rough day.'

I say to myself as I drift off into slumber.

My hair is dripping wet and I'm on the ground, my knees bruising from the hard fall I had just taken.

"Maybe if we clean out your ears, you might actually be able to hear!" A boy yells and the laughing grows.

'Mop water?' I ask myself.

I was shaking, but I couldn't tell why, because I was crying, or maybe because I was cold. Probably both. And I still couldn't understand them. Do they not understand that I didn't do anything beside exist?

They threw mop water on me.

I looked to my friends for help, but they were laughing too, why would they do that?

This was my story. I knew it wasn't as bad as others, but I still thought I deserved better. What did I do wrong besides being born with no sense of sound?

At such a young age I questioned my existence. And I wondered if me existing was the problem.