Mori Senpai Has An Apprentice!

"Tamaki, your outfit is over there."

"WHY DONT YOU CALL DADDY 'PUPPY' ANYMORE??"

"I've grown out of that Tamaki, still love you though."

"Hmph.."

My speech has improved dramatically, all thanks to the Host Club and teaching me during break almost every day. Mori mostly helped me say names. His name coming first of course.

"Taka, your outfit is by Kyoya's."

Mori kisses my cheek, causing me to smile and break my manager persona. I was never serious, I was more of the shy, kind type, but ever since I was around so many rich people, I felt the need to be formal. Which Mori knew all too well.

"You know I love that nickname.. but I want you to be comfortable."

"I'm trying."

"A little reassurance wouldn't hurt."

I feel my cheeks heat up and I let myself slip a more wide smile. He kissed my cheek again, "I'll go get dressed love."

"Hai.." ("Yes" in Japanese or "okay")

As he leaves I can't help but smile more to myself thinking of him. "Cute couple."

"HARUHIBWBSHS!"

"Damn, did you just have an aneurysm ?"

"No.. no.. just scared me.."

"Sounded demonic."

"Thanks."

~~~

Crash.

Screams.

Everything happened in a flash, I just know there was a crash and someone breaking through the set. And now, Mori was in front of me, standing protectively, his arm around me.

"MORI SENPAI! PLEASE MAKE ME YOUR APPRENTICE!"

"Eh?"

~~~

"I see, so people are scared of you?"

"Yes."

"GENTLEMEN! WE SHALL HELP KASANOVA BE A BEAUTIFUL BOY!"

"It's actually Kasanoda-"

"KASANOVA ARE YOU WILLING TO BE TRANSFORMED?"

He sighs and gives up on correcting Tamaki, "Yes.."

I sweat drop at Tamaki's determination but lack of listening. Mori was holding my hand, and I felt so comfortable, Kasanoda took notice of this and blushed a bright red.

"Y-You even have a girlfriend.."

Everyone looks at us and I match his red face, but he only holds onto my hand a little tighter to make sure I don't pull away.

"Yes."

"I DON'T GET IT! YOU'RE SCARY! HOW DO YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND?!"

'Because it's not about looks.'

"Because Mori-Senpai is handsome!"