Once we arrived, I grinned at lots of baby blue and baby pink balloons and table with matching desserts - beautiful cake in blue and pink tons, mixed in marble style, and has very beautiful, dainty "Ragazzo o Ragazza?" (Boy or Girl?) wooden sign delicately attached to it; lots of matching cupcakes and confections.

There is photo zone too and guessing area: board is devided into 2 sections and attendees pined little flags in blue or pink to the according zone. There is also board, where you can circle possible hints on boy or girl, like shape of bump, moods, cravings and other things. 

"Really? You all are batting on a girl?"- I wondered, giggling as I scanned the board while my hands caressed my baby bump in circled. 

"I just want niece."- shrugged Emiliano and Sebastian, Miguel and Emanuel agreed with him. Mercedes is batting on girl too. Jokes on me, they are even wearing total pink outfits. 

Papa and Fransisco are wearing mix of pink and blue, clearly not to give the truth away. Dante, Rodrigo and Martin are in total blue, saying that they are convinced that male genes will win. Niro, Abraham and Pricilla have pink on, going for girl team. Gretchen and Aaron have mix of both colours. 

"Darling, you look fabulous."- beamed with happiness Carmen, rushing to hug me. She is wearing blue dress, but has pink cardigan on. 

"Grazie. You look even more dazzling."- I replied cheerfully, hugging her back. 

"What are you bats, brother-in-law?"- wondered Miguel while Leonardo hugged me from behind and his hands joined mine that are rubbing baby bump. 

"I will be ecstatic with either."- answered sincerely Leo, adding kiss on top of my head. 

"And you, C?"- asked Gretchen while rocking Ivar gently.

"I am of the same opinion."- I profoundly replied, smiling from joy. 

Boy or girl, we will be over the moon about either. All that we want is for our little one to be healthy and happy. 

Him.

We hang out together of one big, close, awesome family, having a blast. Photos, games, chatter and laugher. 

And then the time came. 

I held powder smoke cannon as Cami stood in front of me; the two of us are smiling widely, brightly from utmost excitement. 

"On the count of 3."- spoke Juan, grinning just as widely as the rest of families. 

"1."- said padre with delighted smile.

"2."- continued madre in joy. 

"3."- finished everyone together as I twisted the cannon

Huge cloud bright blue powder popped out as my heart skipped a beat. 

Cami hopped in my arms as I gladly held her tightly, twirling the love of my life around as our contentedness is flooding in us and our hearts beat so fast from merriness. 

"Our baby boy."- almost whispered Cami, locking her glossy, soft green eyes on mine that are watering as well. 

"Sì, angel. Our baby boy."- I spoke just as softly, grasping our happiness. 

"Mi hai fatto la felicità, l'uomo più fortunato dell'universo, il mio amore."- I stated sincerely in pure gratitude, appreciation, adoration and love as a few tears of happiness rolled down our faces. (You made me the happiness, the most fortunate man in the universe, my love.)

Camila kissed me gently and I returned the favour before we hugged each other securely, relishing in incredible, blissful news.

Lots of congratulations, hugs and well wished followed, as well as cheerful smiles and grins. Great number of photographs was taken, laugher flooded around. Dinner followed and desserts shortly after. We all had a blast and, without a doubt, today will hold special place in our hearts forever.