1

My best friend Taemin had just returned from his world tour.Yes,you guessed it right..solo artist Taemin or Taemin from shinee is my childhood best friends and we have helped each other through a lot of bad times for example he stayed with me when both my parents passed away in a car accident 3 years ago and I stayed by his side when one of his member Jonghyun from shinee passed away due to suicide,so basically we are very very close more than some best friends and little did I know I had developed feelings for him................. anyways.

I decided to take some of his favourite home cooked dishes for him as he must be very tired from his journey.I was on my way to his house as soon as I had finished packing his meals and had reached his house only in 15  minutes as we live close to each other and there was no traffic luckily.

''Taemin''I said as I knocked on the door.''Coming'' I heard Taemin's voice from the other side and 5 minutes later you were greeted by a puffy eyed Taemin.''Taemin were you crying?'' I asked concerned as I entered his house''WH..What no..I wasn't crying'' he was obviously lying.

''come on Tae,I know you're lying, you're not making any sort of eye contact with me .'' I  said bending under his face which was staring at the floor trying to find his eyes which I did.''Tell me what's wrong.'' you said giving him a soft smile.After this I went and sat on the couch Taemin following you and sitting right next to you,placing  his head on your shoulder''Things have been so aggressive lately y/n...'' he sighed then continued'''I'm too exhausted at the end of the day .I don't eat properly,I can't take care of myself properly,I end up messing up my choreography's  

and performances at times .'' he paused and you felt a tear escape his eyes you looked at him and he was crying so you hugged him and he buried his head in your shoulder.''Taemin listen to me sweetie don't underestimate yourself , don't over think. you are perfect just the way you are and you don't have to change a think because thats what makes you....you and you are very precious to alot of people are you understanding me?'' I said patting his back then continued'' you do take are of yourself you just don't realise it and your mistakes are what makes you perfect , everyone makes mistake whether it on stage or off stage.Don't blame your self okay'' ''thank you y/n'' Taemin said lifting his head up , he had stopped crying now and gave me a tiny smile.''Now would you like some homemade kimbap'' I said pointing at the food bags kept on the counter.''YYAASSSS YOU'RE THE BEST Y/N YOU KNOW HOW TO CHEER ME UP'' I chuckled at his cuteness''Now that's more like the Taemin I know''. I looked for his sleeping pills as he ate the food, yes sleeping pills 'why ' you must ask well for depression .Taemin has depression since the late shinee member Jonghyun passed away and shinee disbanded.I gave him his pill and waited for him to fall asleep before finally leaving.