☁️🌰Arcade Babe🌰☁️

ARCADE BABE
TOMURA SHIGARAKI X FEM!READER
FLUFF//REGUALR ONE-SHOT
NOT NECESSARILY ROMANCE (yet)

ENJOY
~~~~~~~~~~~~

It had been a long day, Shigaraki had been planning for his next attack on U.A. For a while now and it began to take its toll on him. So, deciding he needed to go out and get some air to clear his mind, he threw on a hoodie, made sure 'father' was securely in his pocket and walked out of his room to the bar.

As mentioned before, he had been working on this plan for a while now so to say Kurogiri was surprised, due to the young master deciding to leave his room, would be an understatement.

"Is the plan complete?" He asked, unboxing a new set of glasses.

Shigaraki grunted in response, walking behind the counter and taking money from the till. "No." He said bluntly, walking to towards the exit.

"Where are you headed, Shigaraki?" Kurogiri inquired. Pausing his activity and looking towards the blue haired man.

"Out." He responded without any further explanation, slamming the door behind him on his way out causing the misty man to sigh before continuing to unbox some glasses.

Shigaraki walked down the moderately busy street with his head down, not totally sure where he was headed, himself. He walked aimlessly through the different streets, counting his steps and noting every crack in the path to pass the time until he approached a small crowd.

He stood towards the back if the group of people and looked at the sign atop of the building they were standing before. The word "Arcade" was written in Big Neon letters.

He had never really looked around the city he was stationed in, never before finding a real interest to investigate but this caught his attention. It was no secret that Shigaraki enjoyed video games, he even used video game terminology in his everyday speech, not to mention he was good at them.

He pushed through the small group of people who were loitering outside the window but not going in. He opened the door at took a look around. It was a decent selection of machines, all the ones you'd expect to see: A rhythm machine, racing, shooting, fighting, basketball, etc.

Shigaraki had played variations of all these games before but was quick to decide that he enjoyed the fighting and shooting games the most out of all of the selection he had.

He walked closer to the fighting game and took notice that someone was already playing on the two person machine. He was about to walk away but paused as they slipped in another quarter.

He began to subconsciously observe the hooded persons technique and what special moves they liked to use, also taking notice that they were playing as the biggest looking character with bulging veins. He found himself slowly stalking closer without even thinking about it.

The hooded figure suddenly through the game on the second to last level of the campaign. As soon as their health hit zero and the death announcement appeared on the screen they straightened their back and shoved two quarters into the machine before just standing on front of it.

After a few minutes the figure grew bored. "Well? Are you just going to stand there?" They asked, mildly frustrated.

Shigaraki blinked a few times before walking to the sister machine and pressing the start button. They both chose their characters, the hooded one picking the same muscly male character while Shigaraki chose a smaller but still well built male character.

Shigaraki chose to humour his opponent, falling for the tricks and combos they seemed to use the most. Eventually, though, he grew bored of the little game he was playing and ended the fight, swiftly.

As he was about to pull away from the machine, the word "Rematch" appeared on this screen. Shigaraki glanced around the arcade and saw there was nothing else available for use so, with a sigh, he accepted and chose the same character.

His face held a blank expression until he saw that the figure had chose the petite female character, a full contrast from what they were playing before. "You're new to this arcade." They suddenly announced.

"Yes..?" Shigaraki confirmed.

The game started as the figure pulled down their hood letting their h/c hair fan out, freely. "My name is Y/n L/n and I am the master of this machine. I've learnt to play every character, perfect each of their moves and combos and have learnt how to trick someone into thinking they'll get an easy win." The girl said, not taking her eyes away from the screen.

Shigaraki stayed silent, choosing to concentrate on the match while still taking in most of what she was saying. Although the match was evenly matched at the start, it didn't take long for Shigaraki's health bar to plummet. As his health bar hit zero he felt an overwhelming urge to destroy something.

"Next week, Wednesday, I'll be here and expecting a rematch. I'll see how much you've improved." She stated.

"Now, now... Hold on a minute, what makes you think I'll come?" He asked, getting slightly defensive.

"Don't show and I'll assume you believe I am unbeatable." Y/n said with a small flirtatious smile and a wink before turning on her heels and exiting the building.

"I should kill her."

Fin.