☁️🌰"Wassup Dude?"🌰☁️

"WASSUP DUDE?"

TOMURA SHIGARAKI X UNGENDERED!READER
FLUFF//REGULAR ONE-SHOT
NOT NECESSARILY ROMANCE (yet)

AO3 REQUESTED

ENJOY

~~~~~~~~~~

Another loud crash sounded from outside, this being sixth one Y/n had heard since they had sat down to drink their coffee on the sofa in their apartment block.

The ex-inspiring hero was not exactly new to such occurrences, although they had hoped that after moving away from their old run down place they had finally gotten away but alas, that was not the case.

They sighed as a car alarm suddenly went off, followed by another loud boom. "Oh for fucks sake." they muttered under their breath, standing up and placing the mug besides the sink, going towards the door and throwing on their coat. "I'm too tired for this shit." and then they walked out the door, being sure to slam it as they made their way to the nearby corner shop.

After avoiding flying tires, a multitude of quirks and some weird looking monsters, Y/n had successfully managed to return home safely, plastic bags fully intact.

They huffed as they dropped them on the kitchen floor, nothing in there needing urgent attention, and kicked of their shoes. They threw their jacket on the first chair they walked past before flipping back down on their couch and flicking through the channels on the T.V.

"Boring... not in the mood... that's just straight up porn... that's-" they paused, looking at the screen noticing it was live news. Usually they didn't particularly care but what caught their eye was just off the main focus they could see themself on the screen. If you weren't avidly trying to find them, they'd surely go unnoticed but their eyes could make out their apartment window through the mashed up pixels and flames.

"Well shit." they found their self chuckling, staring at the live feed, curiosity taking over as they stared at what they knew were the League of Villains causing havoc and pissing off the heroes.

Suddenly they heard their front door click, whipping their heard towards it they watched as some ashy looking guy waltzed on into their flat. They raised an eyebrow. "Uh.. wassup dude?"

The male looked up quickly, eyes immediately finding theirs. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Y/n stood up and walked towards him. "Last I checked I lived here." they looked him up and down. "So what exactly do you want..?"

The male raised his hands to his head and tugged at his blue locks. "Shit... shit shit shit!"

"Yo... are you like... okay, man? Need a drink or something..?" they reached forward, intending to give him a reassuring pat on the arm only to have their wrist grabbed. "Oh. Okay then."

"I wouldn't try anything if I were you." the blue haired boy threatened.

I mean I hadn't planned to but okay I guess- they didn't speak their thoughts.

"Do you have any idea what happened to the previous owner of this place, what happened to their stuff?" he asked, hand still gripping their wrist.

"Can't say I do, man." they shrugged and gave an apologetic look. His grip did not loosen.

"Nothing at all?"

Y/n opened their mouth to repeat what they had already said before pausing. "Oh crap wait a minute." they went to move away only to be tugged. "You're gonna have to let go, dude. Not that I don't appreciate your lovely little grip on my wrist or anything."

He hesitantly let go, following as they walked to a cabinet. They opened it and pulled out an unopened box. "This was in the bedroom when I got here, kinda just left it cause you never know." they reasoned, giving it to him.

The man felt a sense of relief, thanking God (or maybe Satan) that it was here.

"..."

"..."

"Sooo.... what's in the box? Drugs?" his hand immediately found it's way on their neck. "Wait was I right—?"

He quickly shushed them, listening closely to the outside, eyes soon looking towards the live feed.

"You wanna sit and watch it?" they offered, motioning to the sofa.

With a calculating look, the hand covered man stared at them for a moment. "What's your quirk?"

Y/n looked at him with a raised eyebrow, unsure why it mattered. "I can talk to animals? Pretty shitty luck if you ask me." they groaned.

He hummed slightly. I could kill them.

With a small exhale, the villain decided against it. They're harmless. He noted, walking to the couch and sitting down.

Taking that as a good sign, Y/n slouched down besides him.

"Pretty crazy shit outside." they nodded towards the window, a blue flame swallowing the lamp pole on the opposite street.

The male did not verbalise his response, and simple shrugged, looking at his subordinates from the News' perspective.

"So what's up with the drugs, then?" they asked, making a reach for them without thinking.

Shigaraki grabbed their hand without looking, keeping his pinky up. "You ask a lot of questions for someone who let a known villain in their home."

Y/n blinked. "Oh."

He looked to them, face slightly scrunched due to their response. " 'Oh'? " he quoted.

"Uh.. sorry, drawback of my quirk makes me not so good with.. people." they shrugged, uncaring, as if the information went through one ear and out the other.

"So you don't care I'm a criminal..? Leader of the League of Villains?"

"Well I mean.. you haven't tried to kill me yet— oh actually.. I guess you kinda did, huh..." Y/n pondered for a moment. "Whatever man, you didn't kill me so what should I care?"

He stared as their hand fell down the side of the sofa, prepared to place down his pinky if they tried anything. 

His finger twitched as they pulled their hand back up, but relaxed as he watched them bring up two glass bottles of a branded beer he didn't recognise. "Want one?" they asked.

Y/n looked at odd looking man covered in hands for a moment longer than they had intended as he stared back, eyes flashing between their expression and their extended hand.

As he went to respond, a loud crash outside alerted them both. "Fucking hell!" Y/n yelled, the desire for this night to just be over already sounding more and more unlikely. 

"I AM HERE!" the all too familiar voice echoed from both outside and the TV.

"Where the hell is that damned ash rat?!" another voice yelled. Exclusively from outside the window.

The so dubbed "Ash rat" dragged his hand up to his neck, and scratched fiercely. 

He stood abruptly, causing the extended beer to shatter against the floor. Y/n sighed.

"You owe me a new beer, asshole!" they yelled as he made his way to the door.

Box firmly in his grasp, he looked back through the hand on his face. "Tomura Shigaraki." he corrected. "And no, I don't." with that last claim sent, he was gone, with what was apparently drugs.

"Y/n L/n." they muttered quietly to themselves. "...Did I just befriend a villain? What the fuck.." as the words left their mouth they shook their head.

"Whatever. Time to crash."

A/N: So I found this draft half finished and decided, "eh. What the hell?" and finished it. Also I wrote it as a fem!reader at first so there may be a few slip ups...
Hope you enjoyed :)