This woman had actually managed to get the entire hall silent. Judging through the faces of our classmates, a whole lot was going through all their minds. Their faces were softened a great deal, remorse and regret clouded it completely.

One girl took up her hand and when given the permission to speak, she and her friend, got up from their seats to say something.

It's strange how I still don't know some of my classmates' names...

The girl whose name I didn't know and her friend stood up, almost hesitantly, before having the courage to speak up after Mrs. Patricia had smiled at them.

"It's just...me and my friend.." she gestured ti her friend. "..we actually had always wanted to be friends with Giwa..but she never actually let us. She kept pushing us away and making us feel we weren't worthy...so..we just didn't ever feel the need to associate with her anymore."

Wait, really?

I knew countless people had always wanted to befriend me in this set... however, I didn't even know these girls or their names, neither did I even recall any time they tried to be friends with me.

The fact that I don't even remember them or know their existence...

...Am I really that bad?

Another girl had stood up. One whose name I still didn't know, but I recognized her clearly from my class (A), as one of those quiet girls who sat at the front seat all the time.

"I won't lie.." she began, shaking her head. "I actually never really liked Giwa much."

Ouch.

Murmurs filled the place. God knows what everyone else was saying. Were they agreeing with her?

"I always hated coming into class because of her. She always made me feel very intimidated and scared all the time, and I ask my friends and practically everyone in class always not trying to get on her bad side. Giwa Falade made me afraid of coming to school." The girl admitted.

The murmurs came up again, almost turning into noise this time. Everyone seemed to be agreeing with the girl on that, it was crystal clear now.

I looked to the crowd of classmates before me who were all admitting to be afraid of me. Indeed I was shocked...Me? Only me? I did this to all of them? I made them all feel this way?

Another boy stood up. A face I could recall from Junior school well. I was surprised though...I hadn't seen him in forever. I didn't even know he still existed. So, indeed, he was still here with us for junior school?

"David." The guidance couincilor called his name, a smile on her face made it clear he was a frequent visitor in her office.

Judging through the David boy's stance and look, I could easily tell he was very insecure. Maybe up to the extent of needing councilling himself?

"Good evening." His voice was deep, yet very low, almost unheard.

"Good evening." Mrs. Patricia greeted back politely.

"So.." He started...his 'so' sounded like 'thso'. I instantly recalled my past with that particular guy.

"In Junior school, Giwa Falade always made fun of me because of the lisp in my speech." He said quietly, stopping when the murmurs from my classmates seemed to over shadow his voice.