My eyes grew wide, realising and understanding what I was seeing.

I saw a group of Ss2 girls gathering all around a dispenser. They were different similar dispensers, but they all gathered that particular one. Through the small mini crowd, some girls kept coming out from inside it, squeezing through the bodies packing there, each one that came into sight was holding a paper cup filled with freaking chocolate!

Those were chocolate dispensers?? Woah!

I only wondered what goodness the other dozens of dispensers around also had in stall. My goodness! Who sponsored all these?

I hadn't even seen all yet.

My eyes moved straight to the long, rectangular tables at the ends of the hall that were dressed with blue material and my eyes widened, mouth watering.

A variety of snacks, so much of them, filled up the tables and they all looked appetizing as fuck! All of them, beautifully displaying and showcasing themselves, mercilessly tempting me. I even lost it when I saw the chocolate cake..God..I just wanted to_

"Aww, Prissy, look at you!" A hyper voice totally distracted from behind me.

I turned sharply to see Chika Chioma, who just complimented me, and her clique of 'slay queen' friends, all smiling at me with so much enthusiasm.

All the girls looked .... woah! They were all shining and glowing.. literally.

No, seriously. I mean, they were actually, literally shining and glowing.

All the girls had on this exotic-looking gold, glowing dress that could blind you with it's shimmer and shine. Each of their outfits were almost the same, but differed in their own way.. their own fancy, mind blowing style. They glowed with their make up too. Again, literally. Glitter and shiny beads decorated their necks and shoulders, giving off these maddening, eye-catching aethethic look.

"Girl, you look so cute!" Chika hyped me up, eyes glowing in adoration like she was looking at a little bird.

"I know, right? So simple and adorable!" Soma complemented too, admiring my outfit and smiling in approval.

"And I love those earings!"

I smiled, flattered, suddenly skyrocketing my confidence level, as I touched my hoop earrings on recieving the compliment.

I had on my usual dungaree style fashion. A turtleneck, body-con black, long sleeved top inside, a blue light-fabric dungaree, with the legs having this jump-up, almost palazo look. Sleek, black boots rounded the look up.

 Sleek, black boots rounded the look up