"Harry!"

Harry turned his head towards the source of the voice.

"Oh, hi Fred, George, what's up?" Harry questioned.

"Oh, nothing much," Fred smirked.

"We were just wondering-," George said.

"If you would like-," Fred continued.

"To join us-"

"Tomorrow-"

"To prank REMUS!" Both of them said with eager eyes.

Harry was shocked, "Remus? Are you serious? We will be caught!"

"Well, that's what makes it fun, isn't it?" George nodded.

"So, join us, Harry?" Fred asked.

"Sure," Harry laughed.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"Never thought Lupin will be one to give out detentions," Fred grumbled as he scrubbed a trophy.

Lupin found out that it was they who tried to prank him. The worst part is that Lupin knew that he was their target, and casted a spell to alter the prank.

"Urgh, and the way he smirked!" Harry complained.

"I know! Never seen such a hideous smirk before," George joked.

"I should've not agreed to this in the first place," Harry sighed while rearranging the medals.

"Look, Fred, Harrykins is upset," George teased.

"Shut up," Harry playfully shoved the twins.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

"No! Absolutely not!" Sirius barked.

Albus Dumbledore calmly straightened his body on his seat. He already had several members convinced with his plans for Harry Potter. After a long time calculating, he had a plan laid out for this... ah, perplexing piece.

"A spy?" Lily questioned.

"You can't be serious Albus," James nervously chortled.

"I am serious James," Dumbledore glimmered, "This plan will truly help Henry in the long run."

"We have Severus for that," Sirius snarled.

"Yes, but Harry can help in other ways," Dumbles explained, "Firstly, Voldemort is well aware of Snape being in the Order, which might make him suspicious if Snape decided to dig up too much information. Second of all, Harry's presence on his side will make him assured that the victory is in his favour. What hope will there be for the Order, if even the twin of the boy-who-lived seeks him instead?"

More members are even more intrigued by the idea of sending Harry off as a spy. Snape is not one of them.

"Dumbledore," Snape said coldly.

All eyes landed on him. Some amused, some distrusting.

"Yes Severus?" Dumbledore twinkled.

"He is thirteen," Snape reminded.

"Well, yes, Harry is thirteen," Dumbledore said, "I see no problems if he could be a capable spy."

"Do you think the Dark Lord—," Snape hissed.

A few cringed at the way Snape adressed You-Know-Who.

Snape ignored the uncomfortable faces, "—would even consider to make a thirteen year old a Death Eater? He is a lot of things, but stupid is not one of them. He would want a seasoned witch or wizard, not an average third year Hogwarts student who have no experience."

"From the things I've heard, Harry is no average wizard," someone said, "I think we could work with that."

"Excuse me?" Lily snapped, "Have you ever considered our opinion about this, conaidering we are his parents?"

"Well James?" Dumbledore asked softly.

"I—" James said.

Albus added suddenly, "Just remember that your decision will impact the Wizarding World greatly. The choice you make may or may not assure Henry's survivability. After all, some risks should be made for the greater good."

James and Lily tensed at this. The destiny of the Order and Henry are on their hands. They will either help or ruin the chances of winning the war.

After all, what will the boy lose? Albus remembers the night where he saw Harry sneaking around as clear as yesterday. That child thought he was sneaky, but Albus saw. He saw the Philosopher's Stone in Harry's possession. He is sure that Harry was the one who gave it to Voldemort. The boy had been conspiring with the Dark side, why not make him into a spy? At least that way he can monitor the young Slytherin.

>>>>>¤<<<<<

Author's Note:

First of all... HOLY SHIET 100K READS?!?!?!?! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Secondly, sorry for taking a long time to update. Something had decided to grace me with its presence, yes, the thing we all know as the writer's block. Anywaysss... I will be updating normally now!