Dishes.

(L/N) (Y/N), Musutafu, 21

(3 weeks after the arrest of (Y/N) ex)

I let out a sigh, wiping my forehead as I was done cleaning the tables.
I set the rag down and went over to Misaki who was drying the cups with Aika who was humming a small tune.

"I'm done with the tables," I said, placing my hand on the white chair that stood in front of the bar with the rest of them.
Misaki turned and hung a glass on the rack.

"Okay, looks like you're done for the night." She said and put both hands on her hip.

"Get home safe and tell Hawks to come to the party this weekend," Misaki ordered with a grin.

"Of course, thank you! Goodnight!" I exclaimed, running into the staff room and grabbed my black purse with my leather jacket. I left out the back door and walked home.

"I'm home!" I yelled out as I opened the apartment door. My eyes landed on the red-winged man sleeping on his couch while Hinata shot her head up at me from the coffee table.

"Mama!" The blonde girl ran up to me and grasped my leg.
Soon Hawks awake from his slumber and rubbed the sleep out of his eyes before walking over to me.

"Hey kid, how was work?" He asked tiredly.

"Awe, sorry I woke you up. And work was fine as always." I said, placing my bag and keys on the kitchen counter.

"Did you leave early last night for a mission?"  I asked and turned to face Hawks.

"Yeah, I thought you knew that?" He said, his feathery eyebrows knitted at me.

"Nah, I just thought you woke up before me and already left." I explained with a chuckle.

"You are one deep sleeper," Hawks commented.
I started making dinner but Hawks insisted on cooking while I took a shower so I agreed.

I passed Hinata watching a cartoon and smiled to myself.
'She's happy.'
I thought to myself and went into the bedroom.
Searching through Hawks' closet, which is now our closet, I took out some pajama pants and a t-shirt. There was a scent that came off the shirt and as I smelled it, my mind went immediately to Hawks.

"His cologne must've rubbed off on my shirt." I said out loud, but I didn't mind the smell. It made me fuzzy inside every time I smelt it, a good fuzzy of course.
I shrugged it off and went to the bathroom and stripped.
I got into the shower and turned the water on, the hot water glided down my back and hit my crystal wings.

Hawks, 23

I finished cooking and started to plate the food.
"Hinata, food!" I called for the little girl and placed the plates on the counter. I watch the child flutter her wings to get up on the stool.

"Tonight we're having chicken and fried rice." I declared and sat down with Hinata.

"Are we eating without mama?" she asked, hesitant to eat. I shrugged.
"You can start eating if you want, your mom came home late and is showering right now so we can go ahead," I explained. The blonde girl nodded and started eating, as did I.

Minutes later, (y/n) came out, hair wet and wearing a familiar shirt. I blushed as I realized it was my shirt.
"Hey, you guys already ate?" She asked and sat at the table. I nodded and tried to stop my face from turning any redder.

"Ahem, is that my shirt, (y/n)?" I asked. She looked down and nodded but wasn't fazed by the idea that she was wearing my shirt. I started to blush again and stood up with my empty plate.

"I'll clean the dishes once your done," I explained.

"Oh, are you going to the party tomorrow at the club? Misaki really wants you to go," The (h/c) girl says. I turn around before answering and start to wash my plate.

"Yeah, I'll go. But you're going with me." I say with a chuckle.

"Well of course I'm going, I work at the club" (y/n) laughs back.
The sound of vibrations against the counter go off, it was my phone. I turn off the sink and pick answer the call.

"Hello?"

Hawks? Hi, this is the Yume Takahashi, (y/n)'s lawyer. I just wanted to remind you the court date and time.

"Of course, I already have it scheduled, we'll be there."

Ok, thank you.

And then she hung up.

"Who was that?" (Y/n) asks.

"The lawyer, she just wanted to remind us the court date for your custody over Hinata," I explained.

"Oh ok, I hope I win custody over Hinata."

"You will, your ex was toxic and he hurt you guys, I'll try my best to protect you guys too." I promise. Our eyes meet but we break contact, causing me to blush a bit.

"Here, I'll help you with the dishes" (Y/n) insists.

"Sure" I chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you like this chapter, I will try to update more but I will do an assumptions chapter, answering your assumptions. But thank you for the support and happy holidays!