A date? (Short chapter)

(Y/N), 21

I sigh as I was able to relax my wings from all the tension I had experienced. I look back at the doors of the court and breathe out, knowing my ex is behind bars now.
I walk around and see Hawks in his normal clothes on his phone. I'm surprised no one is swarming around him, since hes the number 2 hero.

"Hey Hawks, what are you doing here?" I ask. The blonde puts down his phone away.

"I came to pick you up of course," He replied, I chuckled and we started walking.

"Let's go to a cafe," Hawks insists and before I  could answer, he grabs my hand and starts leading me.
We arrived at a beige themed cafe, I smiled at Hawks and we went inside. Eyes laid on the both of us, mostly the winged hero, as we entered.

"Hi, welcome to Bloom cafe, what can I get for you?" The barista asked.

"One Americano,"

"A hot chocolate please,"

"Okay, coming right up," The barista says after tapping the orders into the register.

Hawks and I went to a table and waited for our drinks to come, once they did we started conversating and laughing.

"You know, Hinata is a lot like you," Hawks says, I laugh.

"Of course she is, she's my daughter," I clap back and sip my hot chocolate.

"Yeah you're right," he chuckles.

A few seconds of silence pass, only the sound of other customers were in the air.

"You know, this is kinda like a date," I slightly choke and cough. I look up at Hawks who had a light tint of pink over his cheeks.
I smile and look down at my drink.

"It's been a while since I've been on a date, I guess I just didn't think this was one," I chuckle.

"Well, it can be one if you want."

I smile.

"Sure," I say.