Assumptions and answers!

Hi, this is the Author, Boba!
I've been on hiatus for a while because of school and personal issues but I'm trying to get back into writing.
Right now I've been working on some other stories for Wattpad.
I've been losing motivation to continue Red and Blue wings because I have an exciting fanfic about Dabi!! (spoiler, oops)
But I will still continue Red and Blue wings.
For now, I am going to answer some assumptions because I don't seem to have any questions right now.

1. Hinata from HQ!! Or Naruto?
I know that this is a joke and its very cute and funny of you guys but to clarify, the Hinata in this Fanfic is the daughter of (Y/n) and her ex (ugh🙄)

2. Hawks is Hinata's bio-father?!
No, spoiler-alert but Hawks is not the and I'm sorry about that.
You guys may think Hawks is the father because Hinata has RUBY wings which are red and blonde hair.
But Ikari, Hinata's bio-father, has bright blonde hair to be exact and yellow eyes because his quirk is Huntsman. This quirk mixed with Sapphire dove creates the mutants quirk, Ruby Falcon because of the gemstone from (Y/n)'s quirk and the falcon (which is a hunting bird) from Ikari's quirk.

3. Flying with glass wings.
Yes, they can fly, my logic 😌

4. Ikari and his quirk.
Ikari's quirk is huntsman, meaning he can sense anything from about 3 yards away, and he can track his mate and child from anywhere... I meant to clarify, he can't track them from far away, only 3 yards away.
So for those who say you're fucked, nah, you're safe.

That's all, I hope you enjoyed it and will wait for the next chapter!
Stay safe!!