Welcome guests!

3RD POV

After around a five and a half hour flight of Lightbulb's ramblings they had finally arrived at the island season two was taking place. Fan was both extremely nervous and overly excited, this was it! He was actually here!!  Lightbulb had run ahead, giggling and aggressively waving to her former teammates in season one.  Fan approached the new people he'd be soon competing with and gave a nervous wave. 

"Heeey Panity!" Lightbulb greeted a tall paintbrush giving them the finger gun gesture. In return they rolled their eyes in return and slightly pat their head. 

"Yeah, it's been a while. How have you been Lightbulb?" Their gender was nearly impossible to tell for Fan but he just shrugged internally and went to meet some people only for his wrist to be grabbed by lightbulb. 

"Omga Painty! Meet my friend Flatfac- I mean Fan!!!" She grips a bit tighter and yanks him over, grinning like an idiot. "Met this guy in my new neighborhood!" She leaned closer to paintbrush and whispered "he writes fan fictions"

"-HEY HEY NO I DO NOT!" He shrieked, waving his hands frantically. He seriously didn't want Lightbulb ruining his image almost immediately to this Paintbrush. Lightbulb started laughing, shaking her head and patting his shoulder.

"I'm only messin with ya flatface!" She shrugged and kept laughing. Paintbrush just waved hello to Fan before them and Lightbulb started conversations about what they did over the past two years. Fan, not wanting to interrupt, decided to go meet someone else. He looked around and.. there was lots of different personalities here. There were jocks, your average high school bully, hyper teens, and just the average. There was one person who caught his eye though.  She was tall and slim, with long brown hair fading in green tips. She had a long white lab coat and thin rimmed glasses with neon green eyes. She was certainly an outcast compared to everyone, and with that definitely a nerd. Fan shuffled a bit closer to her and clears his throat. 

"U-Uhm.. H-Hi...!" He nervously greeted her, internally cursing at himself for stuttering.         "Hm..? Oh, golly! Hi!" She waves with a dorky grin. Fan returned the gesture before he held out his hand to her to shake. 

"I'm Fan...!" He smiled as she shook his hand. "I'm Test Tube..! Nice to meet you!" She smiles again and closes her eyes. Fan started, screaming inside to not to screw this up. He was making somewhat conversation and internally panicking because well he's socially awkward. Test Tube must have noticed because she tilted her head and waved her hand in front of his face.

"Hey, you ok Fan?" He rapidly blinked and looked at her, quickly nodding his head to say yes. "Oh, good! Golly you zoned out! I thought you may black out" she giggles and put her hands behind her back with a smile. Fan blushed in embarrassment and hid half his face in his shirts collar. After a few minutes of awkward silence he finally exhales.

"S-Sorry.. I'm just really awkward with.. talking to people" He looked away before he heard her sigh of relief. He looked back at her and noticed she looked a bit more relaxed than before.

"Oh thank golly.. I thought I was the only one..!"  She laughed a bit, her laugh was awkward but Fan really didn't care about judging people for that stuff. With them both being able to relax, they freely talked with each other and they did for a while. That was until MePhone4 interrupted the whole group.

"Hello contestants and welcome, to Inanimate Insanity season two!" MePhone had walked over to the group with a floating toilet following behind him. In person Mephone was.. a lot more intimidating in Fan's opinion. He was taller than he remembered, with black hair fading into blue tips, he had darker skin and glowing blue eyes. He was dressed in a black and dark blue tuxedo and had some cool glasses and microphone on.

"Hope you're all ready because we're getting right into our first challenge!" He widely smiles and walked in front of the group, everyone exchanged different murmurs while the toilet starts rambling on excessively shouting "MiStA PHon!!" weird.. Mephone was ignoring everything while he explained the next challenge, a game called icebreakers.

"Uhm..this isn't the definition I just gave you-"  Test Tube awkwardly started talking because Mephone cut her off. Rambling on about how to compete as we all got onto the large iceberg that.. somehow got here. 

                                                                            ~TIMESKIP~

Lightbulb and someone named Baseball had won the challenge. The teams were selected and the names were chosen. Fan was on team bright lights with Lightbulb as the captain, who was currently laughing and apologizing for punching him into the water. Mephone had pointed out the team cabins where they would be staying and they started heading towards them. 

'Golly ow.." Test Tube was rubbing her head where Knife had punched her as she entered the cabin. She sat on her bed and Fan sat next to her, examining and icing the bruise.

"there, that should be good" Fan said, getting up mumbling to himself. He didn't like Knife.. he just punched her for no reason.. just for being smart? That wasn't ok... Fan sighed and flops onto his bed, glancing at Lightbulb pestering Paintbrush before powering on his phone. He did a quick entre on his blog and posted it before opening up Reddit and sitting on the app for a while. 

"..This..is going to be an interesting experience" He thought to himself, internally sighing before closing the app and powering off his phone. He put it on his pillow next to his laptop before turning off the lamp near his bed and letting himself drift off to sleep in his new room. And boy Fan could only guess how interesting this would truly be and what events were to come his way..