"Yes sir" the boy said as Mr Harkness gestured for Audrey to walk and stand next to him.

"Okay so Miss Larson and Mr Calloway, you will have ten minutes to get your opponent to yield or you can fight wait until the time is up!" Mr Harkness said, he sounded eager for the two to begin but deep in his chest he felt concerned for the young Calloway.

"Hello, I'm George" the young boy said as he took of his jumper and walked beside Audrey to the middle of the classroom, students stood around them watching intently as Audrey also took of her grey jumper and threw it to the floor in the corner of the room.

"I'm Audrey" she replied softly trying to hide the burning energy that she felt rippling throughout her body.

"Now remember, the circle ensures that your powers don't affect anything outside of it. Although it's a reminder for space, it makes sure everyone around you doesn't get hurt. You can exit it and then go back in to continue the battle, but be aware for if you step even a foot out of the circle your powers will be suppressed quickly and almost cut off for a brief moment." Mr Harkness announced as he walked over to his desk and leaned his body against it. He reached into his pocket and took out the shiny silver pocket watch that Audrey first saw when she arrived at Dostira, as she looked at the shimmering smooth surface of it memories of Charlie flooded her head distracting her. She quickly looked away from it and to the floor, trying to push every miserable emotion that she felt because of Charlie deep down into the dark corridors of her mind. Meanwhile, George shuffled around in front of her rolling up his sleeves.

She took a deep breath before she looked up to face him, seeing him smile weakly at her as they both positioned themselves a few steps away from each other. They both stood within the perfect circle that was drawn in white onto the wooden floors, as Audrey felt her heartbeat quickening. Light flares began to emerge in the corners of her vision as she gave a George a smile back, he stretched his arms and they both waited steadily for Harkness to signal when to start.

"You may begin in 3, 2, 1..." Mr Harkness said as he watched the body's of the two young solis prodigies in front of him become surrounded by flames, luminescent orange flares outlining them but not touching their skin. The intense heat filed the room and students near them quickly stepped back. Their white shirts and school clothes remained in tact as Audrey felt the heat within her and around her intensifying, she stretched out her hands towards George and watched flames throw themselves at the boy in front of her.

He no longer looked kind and gentle as a grim look formed on his face, his hands reached out as the flames threw themselves at him. With ease, his hands grabbed onto the flames and held them like they were nothing more than a few throwing balls. As the flames burned in his hands he began to move his wrists in a circular motion, twisting the blazing flames into large two fire balls as they burned more intense. He released them from his grip and threw them her way, she could feel the fear inside her banging against her chest as she quickly threw herself to the floor. The fiery spheres were thrown out of the circle, and as they touched the white chalk lining they vanished into thin air. A few students watching the battle from behind Audrey jumped out of the way in fear of getting burnt, as Harkness tried to not laugh at the tumbling students who obviously had not listened to him earlier.

Audrey slowly stood back up, her mind yelling at her to be brave, as she walked towards George with the flames around her growing more extreme. As she watched his wrists beginning to move in a circular motion again, she ran towards him and lifted herself up off the ground. Her hand tightened into a fist as she aimed for his jaw and soon felt his heated skin against her knuckles, she fell back down and watched him stumble onto the floor. As his body squirmed trying to get up off the floor, she knew that she couldn't afford to make the same mistake of mercifully waiting like she had with Kane. So she lifted him up by the shirt, his hands gripping onto hers and burning them. Panic was written all over his face as his hands began to burn Audrey's more fiercely, she felt her skin beginning to burn and sting as she threw him down across the room. She watched his body fly a few steps away from her, almost touching the edge of the circle.