Something new // (Paul Lahote)

Your feet hit the floor over and over again, as you paced back and forth in you and your boyfriends shared bedroom

Your feet hit the floor over and over again, as you paced back and forth in you and your boyfriends shared bedroom. Your mind was every where, trying to come up with a idea of what to do.

It came to your attention that in your relationship with paul, hes always taken control in the bedroom. Theres no way he would let you be in control, his ego was way to far out of the world for that.The thought of him begging for you for once was exciting and there was nothing you wanted more for that to happen. But everytime you even attempted to take over paul would just get right back on top.
So you called the only person you thought would understand you situation and not get weirded out with. Emily. You plopped down onto your bed, nicking un vour nhone and dialing her numher. It rang a few seconds before you heard emily on the other line.

"Hello?"
"Hey em, what are you doing?"
"I just finished cooking for sam and the pack, why?
Everything okay?"
"Yeah im great, is paul around you"
"Um yeah hes sitting at the table right now, do you want to talk to him?"
"No actually i need to talk to you, can you go somewhere the boys cant hear you"
"Yeah sure thing, give me a second" she said she walked out the kitchen and up the stairs heading her bedroom.

"Okay just us"
"Great, so im not sure if this is weird or not but i have a question"
"Okay shoot"
"So, when me and paul, you know... hook up i guess, he never lets me be on top or have any control. And ive been wanting to for a minute now but i know he wouldnt let me, any ideas on what i should do?" You asked, your voice getting quieter with the subject.

Emily laughed for a second before you said, "im serious em, i need help", your cheeks grew red as you felt a little embarrassed, "Okay okay im sorry, you just caught me off guard" she said finally calming down. "I get it though, sam is the exact same way, i think he takes being alpha a sign for him to always be in charge, anyways if i know paul i know that he is a stubborn hothead with a big ego. The only thing i can think of is get some handcuffs."
Your words got caught in your throat as her idea ran through your head. "Handcuffs?" You questioned.

"Yeah, find them some where and when hes vulnerable enough handcuff him to the bed or
something"

"Wait thats actually a really good idea"
"Good luck" she said laughing again
"Thans em" you said before hanging up the phone.

Paul had to do patrol kind of early today, thats why he was at emilys this morning. She always cooks them breakfast if they have to do it early. You grabbed your keys figuring if your gonna keep this a secret you have to do it when hes not home.

You hopped into your car, heading closer into town to the only store youve seen that will probably carry handcuffs. As you got to the store you felt nervous about to go into a store like that. You went in and out as fast as you could not wanting to be seen by anyone. The 2 pair of handcuffs you bought were the first ones you seen, so you just grabbed them. They were fully black and looked like they could hold something pretty good. As soon as you got home you hid the hand cuffs at the top of your closet and threw the bag and recite away getting rid of the evidence.