Show me // (Embry Call)

There was nothing embry found more cute than how clueless y/n was

There was nothing embry found more cute than how clueless y/n was. He absolutely adored it. From the way she could just look completely confused once an inappropriate scene would come on the tv, or wether once embry would place soft kisses against her neck how she close her legs cause she was confused about what she was feeling in between her legs. Embry could never figure out why she had no idea what any of that was, maybe because her family was very conservative and the fact that if she hadnt gone to the store one day she might have never met embry. From her constantly being in private schools and having the same friends shes had since she was 3, she wasnt very experinced and really didnt know that much about anything sexual.

Once y/n had began seeing embry, he noticed her horrible life style her parents had her stuck in, he convinced her to move in with him and leave her strict household. Which she immediately agreed to, it wasnt easy getting it past her mother but she was stuck on her decision and was not changing it no matter what.

And now she wouldnt change anything about that, she was finally happy with embry.

Being able to spend everyday with him and finally feel free. Even if she had no clue about what to do in a relationship, he helped her and made her feel comfortable even without sex.
Until one day embry really had to ask her.

The two were laying in the boys bed watching a movie. She had her head placed against his chest and her leg resting on his lap, his arm her head was resting on, was playing with her hair. Yet he couldn't focus on the movie.

Without thinking he blurted out,
"Has anyone ever touched you before?" He questioned looking down at her.

Her head raised up and her eyes caught his,
"yeah, your touching me right now" she laughed at him.

"No not like that, like in other places?"
"Places like where?"
"Like... in between your thighs. Or on your chest under your bra" he said kind of nervous that he would make her nervous.

"Im not s-sure what you mean" she said now sitting up.
"Well, im not sure how to explain it to you with you being able to fully understand me."
His cheeks slowly turning red.

"Then show me" she said completely unfazed.
"Are you sure? Do you trust me?"
"With my life" she told him rather quickly.
"Okay, come here" he said while sitting up, placing his back against the head board.

"Okay" she giggled while placing her leg around one side of his leg, and sitting on his lap. She never though anything about sitting on his lap, it was just something she found very cute. Embrys hand traveled around the back of her neck pulling her closer to him. She looked him into his eyes before he rested his lips against hers, she kissed him back melting into him. They have had many make out sessions before. But thats as far as it Went.

Her hand was placed on his chest while his free hand rested against her waist. She could feel herself relax against him. His lips moved and hers followed. She felt his movements slow down as he slipped his hand under her shirt, feeling against her skin.