He then cut me off by kissing me and I couldn't resist it so I did the same,I started grabbing his hair which made the kiss more deeper and it was just amazing.

Drake:Babe can I..

He started massaging my breast(aka boobs because I don't like saying that word🧎‍♀️),as he was massaging them whit his huge hand it just felt so good..the chills I had were all over my body just felt great.Drake was taking off his shirt and I swear I knew I was drooling.
When he finally took it off he then picked me up,he was now sitting on the bed whit me on top of him,we then started kissing and kissing when I decided to do a little something on him.

Drake:J-Jade..~

He started moaning my name little while I was grinding his..you know what I mean.I kept on grinding him while we both were making out.He started grabbing my ass whit both of his hands making me grind on him faster and faster..and this went on for the next 10 minutes.

(I just committed sins..)

Alex's Pov:
I finished taking my bath so I took the towel that was in my counter and wrapped it around my body.I dried my hair whit my hair drier,when I felt my hair less wet I opened the door and I just see someone standing in front..Zach?I quickly tried to make my way back into the bathroom until they grabbed my wrist and pulled me so close to them.

Alex:I'm not changed yet..

???:Then let me change you..

Alex:W-WHAT?!?

I pushed him off whit all the force I had and I went back in the bathroom as I locked the door but they kept on banging and banging..!!

???:Come on princess don't keep me waiting~

Alex:What's u-up whit y-you Zach..

???:Are you sure i'm Zach..

Wait..that voice...

???:I'm coming in..N̶O̶W̶

Wait..that's-..I started screaming hoping someone will hear me but..I was under water all of a sudden..am I drowning..Z-Zach help me..

????:ALEX WAKE UP!!

W-What..

????:ALEX CAN YOU HEAR ME?!

Z-Zach..I the opened my eyes seeing Zach right in front of me..wait.

Zach:Alex thank god your ok!!

Alex:W-What happened *cough*

Zach:You were..drowning but the you kept screaming..Alex did something happened?

Alex:N-No but you were acting all perverted and you kept on trying to come in and-WAIT WHO PUT THIS TOWEL AROUND ME?!

Charli:I DID ALEX DONT WORRY!!

As I heard Charli yell from the other room I was relieved..but did I fell asleep..

Zach:Princess i'll never do that whit our your permission..

Alex:Y-Yeah..could I maybe change..?

Zach:Sure i'll get out

When Zach closed the door,I then changed into a pair of shorts and a big hoodie,I started drying my hair FOR REAL this time..well I hope so.I then made my way to the door and I see..Zach in my bed sitting down.

Zach:Princess..can we hug for a while

Alex:W-Why?

Zach:Please..

Alex:U-Um sure then..

As I was going near him he grabbed my wrist and made me sit on top of him while he was just hugging me..I did the same but why did I felt so..so-

Zach:You know I thought you weren't gonna wake up..

Alex:What do you mean?

Zach:Alex..

He never calls me Alex is something going on am I still dreaming?

Zach:Alex I- I don't ever want to loose
y-you..

When I heard those words I just..I shed a small tear and I just put my head on his shoulder looking down and seeing my tears falling one by one.

Alex:Z-Zach I don't want t-to loose y-you either..

Zach it's because..

I love you Zachy..

|

|

EXCUSE ME HIT 700+ READS SINCE WHEN🧍‍♀️❤️
Damn but Alex really said..but my head was under water..LMAO ANYWAYS I KINDA CRIED IN THE END BUT THAT IS ALL FOR TODAY:D!!
I hope you all enjoyed don't forget to like,comment and share for motivation,support and so this book could get noticed more!!
I love you all and take care💕!!
-AR