1

Alex pov:
*sighs* ugh what time is it..as I try too see my
clock aside my bed..

Alex:hmm?..8am...wait..8AM HOLY SH-

As I quickly get up from my bed I go straight to my closet,run to the bathroom and change into my daily clothes.After that I walk to the kitchen and grab a strawberry pop-tart out of it's box as I go my way to the house exit waving my mom a goodbye.

Author Pov:
Jade and Charli where already at their class in Royale High and start worrying about Alex if she will make it to school.

Jade:Psst..Charli if she's late again she'll get detention..

She said in a worry tone.

Charli:Yeah you are right but..she will be whit Zach~..

Jade:I mean you are right hehe..

Both Jade and Charli start giggling in the back of the class but suddenly the teacher told them to be quiet until a interruption came up from the classroom door.

Alex:I'M SO SO SORRY I'M LATE AGAIN I PRO-

Teacher:Alex this is your 8th time being late these past 3 weeks I cannot let this slide now,I am sorry alex but you are gonna have to go to detention!

Everyone in the class seemed a little shock since Alex really isn't the type to be in detention since she's pretty much a smart type of student.Charli and Jade gave Alex a sad face knowing that detention is 2 hours straight and class just begun..but they where also happy knowing their friend Alex will be whit one of the most hottest and popular boy's in school so who knows what could happened;).

Alex Pov:
I was so embarrassed that I couldn't bother looking at the teacher and just leave the class making my way to the detention room.

Alex:I can't believe I just got detention my parents won't like to hear about this.

As I go walking to the room I suddenly get chills..did it get cold all of a sudden..?
Probably was just the air from outside agh don't worry Alex don't worry don't w-

I get cut off by a loud door slammed.

As I turn around looking at the hallway to see what made that noise just started making me feel paranoid..is someone following me or-
I start hearing more noises coming from the hallway to the point I start hearing whispering...whispering?!? is this school haunted or something.I honestly didn't knew what was happening so at this point I start speed walking my way to the room,I kept hearing disturbing words am I getting pranked?..YES THAT SHOULD BE IT!!As I stopped walking for a moment I froze and turned around.

Alex:Who ever is there come out this isn't funny!!

I said in a angry tone..ugh I hope I was right about this.As I stand there all I could see was a hallway whit doors and lockers against the wall.

Alex:Is anyone there..?

I started thinking was it my imagination? It probably was but at the same time I just felt weird and just kept walking to detention.As I made my way there was I seeing shadows..NOPE NOPE NOPE NOT TODAY! I ran as fast as I could feeling a tentation of someone trying to catch up to me.I got to detention slamming the door whit a frightening look.

Detention Teacher:Ay! kid what do you want

I turn around seeing students looking at me whit a weird look.Could this day get any worse..

Alex:I'm s-sor-sorry ma'am I'm al-alex I got sent here for being late..again.

Detention Teacher:Alright whatever just sign the clip board and go sit in front of the pink hair boy.

O m g..
I was assigned to sit in front of him..
Zachary Todd a really popular guy at Royale High he's know for his wealth,girls and basically everything.I have to be honest he is actually pretty hot..what no pfft he's a player he won't ever like me..would he? He was just sitting in his desk with his blue and yellow jacket..messy pink hair..hazel eyes..NO! concentrate Alex focus.

As I signed my name in the paper I went my way to the seat in front of him I laid my pink backpack aside my chair,I was pretty nervous I really don't know why I don't like him do I?
We don't talk or basically that stuff other than the time he helped me reach a book since I guess i'm pretty short,you could say it's like those fairy high school story's but that's the only time we've talked.Suddenly my thoughts get cut off by..a mans voice?

Zach:Hey have we seen each other before?

Wait does he maybe remember omg this is good! hold up no it's not good but..eee the most popular boy in school knows me!!!

Zach:Um..are you there hello.?!

Alex:O-oh sorry hehe my head was in the clouds..

I swear what's whit me today.

Zach Pov:
I'm pretty sure i've seen this girl before..yes!
They library it's the first time we met well I remember now.She is pre- nah nvm.Hmm there's no one here and the teacher looks dead asleep so what if..

Author Pov:
Zach reaches Alex's backpack from the ground and stands up holding it high on the top.Zach is pretty tall so sucks to be Alex in this situation x).Alex noticed her backpack was snatched by someone so she turned around and saw Zach holding it up.

Alex:Ugh give it back this isn't the time to be playing we're in detention and we could get in so much tr-

Zach:Blah blah blah yh yh princess want your backpack or should I maybe keep it..

He said it in a very..well tone.Alex tried reaching her backpack and all you could see Zach doing was laughing at the short Alex in front of him.At this point Alex pulled his hand down as hard as she could causing them to wall on the ground in a very weird position.

Alex:Get off me you jerk!!

Zach:Geez sorry shorty didn't see you there.

Zach teased her and went back to his seat as the same for Alex both hoping the teacher was still asleep.They both stayed silent after that and just waited another hour for them to leave that embarrassing place.

|

|

Well that's all for today who knew writing a book was pretty hard but easy at the same time:').I would really appreciate it if you all would like,comment and share it will give me more motivation to write another chapter and also for other people to discover my story.
Well that's all I hope you all take care and have a great day I love you all💕.