"Ignore him, Blair, he's high." Diego said down to his best friend.

"No, i'm not Klaus." Klaus said as the trio stopped with odd look, "I'm Ben."

"Ben Franklin?" Blair asked with a loud gasp after a few seconds of silents, "I love light bulbs."

"My god." Diego said as he pinched the bridge of his nose, "That was Thomas Edison, and you are high, we don't have time for this-"

"I can prove it!" Klaus announced as he pulled Diego back in place, "Ask me something only Ben would know?"

"Oh, wait, Ben with the monster! Duh!" Blair spoke as she smacked her forehead with a dumb look, "A little late to the party, I know."

"Okay. When we were little, what did you program Allison's Teddy Ruxpion to say?" Diego asked Klaus as Blair smiled at the mention of Allison.

"Aw, she had one?" Blair gushed but was ignored as Klaus leaned in closer to Diego.

"Luther sniffs dads underwear." Klaus sing songed as Diego sat up better with a light suddenly in his eye.

"Holy shit!" Diego gasped before he wrapped Klaus in a tight hug.

"Is it him? He's really our little Ghost Boy?" Blair asked with a hand on her heart as Diego pulled away.

"Yeah, it's him." Diego said with a grin as Blair inched forward and hugged Ben tightly with a giggle.

"Oh, how long i've wished we could meet." Blair said while squeezing him tighter.

"You have no idea." Ben giggled while hugging her back just as tight.

"I don't get it, I mean, Klaus said you didn't make it to Dallas." Diego spoke confused as he put a hand on Bens shoulder.

"Well, Klaus says a lot of things." Ben said to the two with a knowing look, "But guess what? I can posses him now and it's freaking awesome."

"Precious, Ben, my precious boy." Blair gushed as Diego cupped his face.

"Okay, you can tell me about it on the way back to twenty-nineteen, okay? Come on, Blair." Diego said while pulling the two along with a exciting look.

"What about Destiny's Children? We can't just leave them." Ben spoke while looking around at the people.

"Beyoncé will be fine." Blair said while linking their arms.

"Klaus should be the one to tell them-" Ben began before he was cut off once again.

"Okay, no, no, no, you stay in his body. We need someone responsible behind the wheel, okay?" Diego asked, his arm still around his brother as they walked farther.

"All right, Diego. Will you wait? I just need, like, ten minutes." Ben said, stopping the two quickly.

"Actually there's something I need to do first." Diego said as he looked at the small clock in his hand, "Both of you, meet me in the alley behind Elliots in thirty minutes, okay?"

"What am I suppose to do? I have no life, unlike you two, clearly." Blair said sarcastically as Diego put a hand on her shoulder.

"Well where's Brenn?" he asked her.

"With my wife."

"And where's you wife?"

"With Luther."

"And where's Luther?"

"At our house."

"Safe?"

"Very safe."

"Then you go take a swim in Klaus's cults fountain and search for change." Diego said as Blair gasped and ran off toward the fountain, excited and beyond happy.

"I'm here! I'm here!" Blair yelled as she ran around the corner, seeing Ben/Klaus, Luther, and Five at the corner.

"Oh my god, what a entrance you make." Five said with a look of disbelief at Blair's soaked figure.

"Rolling in the fountain of youth, quarter?" she asked while laying one in his hands, "Where's Allison and Brenn?"

"They aren't with you?" Five asked in disbelief as they ignored Klaus and Ben fighting to take over the body.

"No, I was with Diego." Blair said as Five looked around.

"And where's Diego?" he asked in disbelief.

"Don't know, said he needed to be somewhere." Blair shrugged as Five groaned loudly, "Should I go looking for them?"

"No, no, you stay here." Five sighed loudly.

"I'm not leaving without them!" Blair defended herself quickly.

"And you think I would?" Five shot back at her as Blair fell silent. Klaus's loud and projectile puking made them all look over in disbelief, watching it go everywhere all over the alleyway.

"And you say I make a entrance." Blair said while elbowing Five as he looked around for any sight of anyone else.

"I can't believe. I mean, you've here!" Luther said in disbelief as he pointed at Klaus.

"We've got eight minutes left." Five groaned in anticipation, "Where are the others?"

"We've got a minute left!" Luther said angrily as he hit the top of the top of the dumpster.

"Just let me go look for them!" Blair yelled at Five a she shivered from her soaking wet body.

"No! I'm not risking you not being here either. It was a simp task. It was a simple task! All we had to do was be here. Didn't have to fight a giant sea monster, no! An army of mutants? Nein." Five yelled, mainly to himself as he paced in the alleyway.

"I can't believe this."

"It was handed to us on a silver platter."

"Could you just moan a little softer? My head is killing me."

"Listen to me, you useless puke bag, we just blew are chance to save the world!"

"Stop yelling!"

"You stop yelling!"

"God damn it." Five groaned as the briefcase began to make a static noise, grabbing it and chunking its into the sky, turning a bright blue before disappearing.

"No." Blair said, her eyes with tears, "We were supposed to be married... with paper and a real wedding."

"We were that close... that close."

kylie speaks

the fact that
i only have three
more episodes
left with my
sarcastic loml
hurts my heart.

the fact thati only have three more episodes left with my sarcastic lomlhurts my heart