"Ben Franklin?"

"Did Ray leave already?" Blair asked that morning as she walked into the kitchen to see Allison sitting by the window

"Oh, yeah, yeah a few minutes ago." she said with a look, swirling her finger around her cup.

"Hey, you okay?" Blair asked while setting her mug down to sit next to Allison.

"Just not feeling the best." she said with a sad smile as Blair waved her over as Allison laid her head in Blair's lap, running her fingers through her raven hair.

"Not a good family meeting with Reggie, I take it?" Blair asked, she was told she couldn't go and respected that completely but was already asleep by the time Allison got back home that night to tell her about it.

"An understatement." Allison said as she messed with the hem of Blair's night rob.

"Wanna talk about it?" she asked as Allison rolled to look up at her with a small smile and a shake of her head as Blair nodded, "I love you."

"I love you too."

"And we can go back?" Blair asked as she walked fast to keep up with Diego, "Back home?"

"Yes, back home." Diego sighed as he pulled her along, "Back home where Brenn can have a proper education and you don't have to hide so much anymore."

"Diego.." Blair trailed off as she stopped in the middle of the street with teary eyes.

"What? You don't wanna go back?" he asked her with a crazy look as Blair shook her head quickly.

"If we go back... Allison and I.." Blair trialed off, trying not to get so sensitive, "We could actually get married, for real, and hold hands on the street."

"You bet your ass you can." Diego said as he held the side of her face with a grin, "Let's go get Klaus."

"Hell yes! Let's go get Klausy and go be gay!" Blair cheered as Diego shushed her but dragged her along.

"Hey, Daddy!" Diego yelled as he heard girl said it, sat in Klaus's lap in the middle of dirt, "Come on."

"Lovely girl you are." Blair said as they drug Klaus off,

"Would you stop yelling?" Diego asked as he pulled her through the large yard, Klaus on his other arm.

"You need to come with us." Blair said as she smacked Klaus shoulder, "And let me burrow those lovely jeans sometime."

"Where?" Klaus questioned as he trailed along, still in Diego's grip.

"Five found a way home." Diego infront him as he let the two go, trusting them enough to walk on their own.

"It's so good to talk to you again, Diego." Klaus gushed before he looked at Blair, "And you... oh, so much better to talk to then I was imaging."

"What are you talking about? We were just together and singing Brown Eyed Girl together." Blair said with a odd look as she kept up her pace with Diego more.