"I wouldn't be so sure about that, men can be quite gross"

↬✩↫

↬✩↫

Peaking into her sisters room the next morning she saw how peacefully she slept. Blair smiled sadly and shut the door back, walking into the kitchen and poured herself a cup of coffee. She couldn't help but laugh slightly at it as she thought of Five. She missed the Hargreeves siblings even though it's been only a few hours and she slept most of them anyway. She truly hoping Klaus would use the address to visit her soon.

She frowned her eyebrows as she heard a soft knock on her apartment door. Walking over, she unlatched the chain and pulled it open, only to blink in surprise.

"Allison? What are you doing here?" Blair asked looking at the tall woman infront of her.

"Vanya lives a few doors down, I was about to run her keys to her and remembered Klaus saying you lived close by. Can I come in?" Allison asked as Blair nodded quickly, opening the door more.

"I'm really sorry about yesterday, I should have never asked you to stay and drag you into our family problems more than you already are. It was selfish of me" Allison said as Blair frowned.

"No, you don't have to apologize. I completely understand and i'm glad I was included in all of it. If I didn't have Brenn I would have stayed. Just don't want her hurt" Blair shook her head as the two sat on the grey couch.

"I understand completely, I wouldn't have wanted Clair around any of this either. I hope you'll stay in touch though, with me anyway" Allison said as Blair nodded.

"Of course, yeah definitely. Hey, is everything okay? You seem kinda different" Blair said noticing the woman's odd posture.

"Um no, no not really" Allison said with a forced chuckle as her eyes watered.

"Allison.." Blair trailed off giving her hand a squeeze.

"You know, even though I said we should shut her off I didn't know it would be this difficult. She's still my Mom" Allison said as she wiped a tear.

"What are you- What are you talking about?" Blair asked her confused.

"Diego didn't tell you?" Allison asked her with a single sniffle as the dark haired girl infront of her shook her head.

"Those intruders last night kill Mom" Allison said as Blair's eyes widened and her mouth become a gaped.

"Oh... i'm so sorry" Blair said as she hugged her, letting her get the collar of her shirt wet with her tears.

"It's not easy" Allison said as she sniffled again.

"I know, it's gonna be okay" Blair whispered before the two heard a door creek behind them.