I shook my head slightly, now panicking over the sound that Noah might be unwell, "Wait what?"

He grabbed onto my shoulders, "I will explain it to you later but right now I'm going to have to-"

"Have to what?" Noah finished his dad's sentence as he came down the stairs, his clothes disheveled pair with an annoyed look, "What are you doing with my mate?"

Richard straightened up upon hearing his son and turned around to face him, "Noah-"

"Come on Celia." Noah didn't even let his father finish, reaching out to grab me harshly by my wrist and drag me towards the stairs.

"Wait!" I stopped him by grabbing onto the railing of the stairs, noticing the extreme temperature emitting from his hand, "You're boiling..."

Noah let out a struggled sighed as he stared down at the step in front of him. His breathing was irregular, his eyes flashing uncontrollably, and cheeks completely drowned in red as he tried to fight whatever this feeling was inside of him. He seemed almost animal like as his wolf desperately attempted to surface through his body. Noah's grip tightened onto my wrist to an almost painful hold has he leaned forward to whisper something to me.

"I need you..." He whimpered, trembling ever so slightly from the tenseness in his muscles, "Now. I can't wait any longer..."

Fortunately Richard overheard this, stepping his way in between us as he placed a hand on Noah's chest and the other on my shoulder, "Okay Noah, you two need to be separated."

As soon as Noah saw Richard's hand on me he exploded, snarling loudly and yanking my body towards him so that only his arms were around me, "Don't touch my mate!"

Daniel and James jumped into action to intercept the growing conflict as Noah was slowly loosing control, his inner wolf now surfaced to protect me from the other males in the room. Richard stayed calm though, a look at sternness going across his face as he held his hand up behind him to stop Daniel and James from getting too close to us. I was beginning to get scared, trying to push myself away from Noah but his hold only tightened on me more.

Richard's eyes started to glow themselves as this intimidating aura surrounded him, "Your wolf will stand down, now. You are scaring your mate."

Even though Noah held the status of being an Alpha his father still held an authority over him, his wolf submitting quickly and his eyes returning back to their green color. Noah's arms finally loosened their hold around me so I was able to push myself away from him just enough to look up at his face. He glanced down at me and horror flashed across his eyes as he examined my frightened state.

"Celia...I-I'm..."

"Here, let's get you out of here." Daniel gently pulled onto Noah's shoulder, successfully detaching himself from me.

Richard, Daniel, and James all took Noah away to somewhere else in the house where he was be contained from me. Ally and Jasmine also stood up from the table to walk up behind me, watching as all of the guys left.

"What was that all about? Are you okay Celia?" Ally asked as she draped her arm around my shoulders.

"Yeah yeah, I'm okay."

"I'm sorry. I must have triggered Noah." Jasmine apologized while reaching out to touch my arm.

"What do you mean you triggered him?"