A Whole New World

Taehyung, Jimin, and I all dove down into the water, trying to find where the cave was down there. We could see some of the fish and parts of the buildings from Atlantis down there.

"I think it's over to the right!" Taehyung said, pointing his head in the direction of the cave.

We swam over to the cave and looked around for a bit. I grabbed my camera and took a few pictures, with flash on of course.

"Hey, Yoongi, Taehyungie, look at this."

"What is that?" I asked, nodding towards a bright purple rock. It seemed like something out of Moana.

"Maybe it'll take us to a parallel universe?" Jimin and I gave Taehyung an amused look.

"Should we touch it?"

"No dumbass, this happens in movies all the time. You never touch the random thing that you see in a cave, abandoned house, or literally anywhere else."

"What if we touch it at the same time?" I said. If it were to take us to another universe, then it'd probably be interesting, and my life isn't interesting at all. Or, wasn't at least.

"Fine, but if it takes us to another universe or some shit, then I blame you, Yoongi."

We all touched the rock at the same time. Nothing happened. At all.

"Hey, why'd the fish disappear?" Taehyung asked, nodding towards where the fish were. He was right. They're aren't any fish over there. Just some swimmers.

"Hold on, let's try going back up. I don't see the anchor, which isn't a good sign. We can't exactly swim back to shore." Jimin said. Taehyung and I did as told. When we reached the surface of the water, we saw that shore wasn't that far away.

"Was shore always that close?"

"Nope. Come on, if it's that close, then we need to go as quick as possible."

When we reached land, I saw that Taehyung, Jimin, and I's cars were gone. All that stood in their place was a city that didn't exactly seem small. Nor did it seem empty since there were a bunch of people there.

"That doesn't seem social distancing like." Taehyung whispered, making Jimin and I giggle a bit. I looked around, and noticed a candy shop.

"Hey, Tae, ChimChim, can we go inside the candy shop for a bit, maybe we'll find something there."

"Like what? A cavity? We should try to find a place to stay for a bit, assuming this place takes human world cash."

"Oh it does, don't worry. Are you guys new here? I could show you around if you are. You might wanna change though." Some random guy said, whispering the last part to all of us. He was really pretty.

"Yeah, we're new here. How'd you tell so quick?"

"You're pretty. I'm Taehyung. You are?" The guy blushed at the compliment.

"Uh, my names Jungkook, and thank you. But, I could tell that you're new since you look lost. Anyway, come on. I'll take you to a clothing store."

*******

"Okay, let's go to my place. My roommate won't mind you guys staying with us."

"Are you sure?" I asked, Jimin looked like he was about to ask the same thing. Jungkook nodded in response to my question.

We walked to Jungkook's house, it was really pretty. When we got in, we all took our shoes off and went into his living room.

"Ok, I'll be in my room, it's the second door on the right. Tell me if you need anything." Taehyung got up and walked to Jungkook, then whispered something in his ear. Whatever he whispered made Jungkook blush, take Taehyung's phone, type something in it, then give it back to him. "Actually, do you g-guys want t-to watch a m-movie?" Jungkook stuttered out. Jimin and I nodded, while Taehyung rested his head on Jungkook's shoulder. "I'll put Aladdin on."

--------

I love you, have a nice day or night please