Chapter 23

You woke up to the dog licking your face, you smiled. You picked her up and went to get the food. You put some in the bowl as well as some water. You went into the living room and relaxed. You covered up and put on some Netflix. 7:29. Gabby pulled back into the driveway and Eddie popped out of the passenger seat. He was okay. You threw on shorts and went to greet them, hugging them. They made some food and chatted in the kitchen. You went to take a shower, but changed your mind to a bath. You filled up the tub, grabbing an oversized, black tee and spandex. You put in some bubble bath after washing your hair. You relaxed in the warm water. You got out after 30 minutes and dried off, getting dressed and throwing your hair into a braid. You changed into a white crop tank and kept your spandex on. You grabbed a pair of white ankle socks and put on gray vans. You took the dog outside to play and use the bathroom. You played fetch with Willow. After about an hour Gaege came out and sat in the hammock. You smiled at him before going inside, it was getting hot and Willow looked sleepy. Josh and Mully were headed out the door, there was a note on the counter. "Going to the store, we'll be back in a bit - Mul and Josh." You read it to yourself as you saw Eddie and Gabby walk into the workout room. Narrator was relaxing on the swing outside. You and Gaege plopped down on the couch, Willow at your feet.

! Gaeges Perspective !

As I sat down, I felt empty. I hadn't seen my family in a while. But I felt like if I asked to go, she'd be upset.

"Hey y/n?" I looked at her.

"Yea babe?" She said.

"Would you care if I went back home for a week?" I was nervous.

"Oh my god of course, I don't mind!" She smiled.

I hugged her and went to pack. I shut the door and sat down up against it. I began to cry. I felt as if they would be disappointed in me for making Vr instead of being a lawyer or something. I started to pack.

! Your Perspective !

As Gaege went to you sighed. Was it my fault he hadn't been? You didn't know. But you felt terrible. He came out, kissed you goodbye and left. You watched him walk out the door. You decided to go to the beach. You threw on a gorgeous white bikini and some shorts and a shirt overtop. You started drive there. When you got there, you saw a ton of fans. They ran up to you, you guys took pictures, made tiktoks, and hung out. They didn't even mention Gaege once, which was nice. After 3 hours you headed home. You showered and changed into a black oversized tee and some spandex. You saw Narrator in the kitchen.

"Hey Narrator?" You looked at him.

"Hey Y/N, whats up?" He looked back at you.

"Would you be down to go bowling sometime tonight?" You walked to the kitchen and grabbed a pepsi.

"Oh hell yea, that sounds great, lets go at 8?" He looked at you.

It was 4:39.

"Alright bet!" You smiled before going to your room.

You saw Willow asleep on your bed. You locked the door and plopped down next to her. You threw on some Netflix and decided to facetime your best friend from back home, Tyler.

"TYLER HI BB!" You said as he answered.

"Omg Y/N!" He jumped.

"How are you, holy shit?" You smiled.

"I am fucking PERFECT!" He smiled back, "How about you?"

"I'm the same!!" You said.

You guys talked til 6:30 and then you decided to get ready to go out bowling with Narrator. You put on a white crop tee, navy joggers and some converse. You put on mascara and made sure your phone was charged. You walked into the living room. Narrator was sat on the couch. He was sorta dressed up.

"You ready?" He asked.

"As ever, lets get." You said.

"Do you mind if Mully comes?" He asked.

"Of course, the more the merrier!" You smiled.

Mully walked down the stairs and smiled. You guys got into Narrators car and headed off to go bowl. You guys sang with the windows down, laughed, told jokes, and had a good ride. As you pulled in you saw a familiar car in the parking lot. Mully and Narrator looked at each other, worry in their eyes.

(Cliffhanger, part 24 will be up soon! I hope..)