Chapter 10

You walked into the gym and checked your watch, 5:59 pm, you started your workout. You did 25 push ups first, you moved on to squats, 30 of them. Just as you were finishing your squats, Eddie walked in.

"Hey Y/N." He smiled, sitting at a workout bench.

"Whats up fool?" You said jokingly.

He rolled his eyes and set his speaker down and began to play his music. You had never had a problem with it, you continued your workout. 15 crunches, 20 mountain climbers, and you decided to finish off with lifting. 20 pounds, 20 lifts. You checked your watch, you burned 300 calories. "Damn." You thought. You knew this wouldn't be your workout forever but it would have to do. You walked back to your room and hopped in another shower, this one was quick. You got out and did your normal routine. You threw on a white tee and some gray shorts. You and Gabby had decided to go to the store to get groceries. You guys went to 2  different stores. You guys came back around 8:30, putting everything away. You went to your room and laid on your bed, Gaege had still been recording with whoever. You scrolled through some edits, liking them and reposting your favorites. Gaege came in about 30 minutes later. Locking the door and laying next to you. You laid your head on his chest and he put his arm around you.

"Who'd you record with this time?" You looked up at him.

"Mully and Gabby." He said, kissing your forehead.

You nodded and slowly drifted off to sleep.

You woke up to screaming and checked your phone, 

9:27

7 missed calls from Dad

You listened to the screaming, you couldn't tell who was yelling, but you could hear 3 different voices.

"??: Thats not what was supposed to happen Eddie!

Eddie: Its not my fault you asshole!

??: Cut the shit you dog! 

Eddie: I'm not doing nothing pal, hit the road!"

You began to make out the voices, Eddie, Josh, and Gaege. "Oh fuck, Gaege!" You thought. You went to your closet and grabbed a black crop tank top, gray joggers, and white socks that went a little above your ankles. You had a plan, just walk out and maybe they'll stop.

"Gaege: Fuck off Eddie!

Josh: No Gaege, this isn't his fault idiot!

Eddie: Whatever the fuck happened, I had nothing to do with it!

Gaege: This is all bullshit!"

You walked out of your room, just as Josh slapped Gaege. Josh looked at you. You ran over to the three.

"Y/N: What the fuck Josh!?

Eddie: Gaege didn't do shit Josh.

Y/N: I'm gonna give you 10 seconds, to get out for the day, before I call the police..."

Josh took off. You grabbed some ice and a plastic bag, you filled the bag with ice and put it on Gaeges cheek. Eddie gave you a hug, you started to cry. You walked back to your room and slammed the door, sitting on your bed, you held your head in your hands. Gaege walked in and locked the door behind him. He sat on the bed and pulled you into his lap.

"Baby I'm okay. Just money things on the group card." He looked at you.

You sighed and kissed him, he kissed you back. You got off his lap and laid down, he cuddled you. You were still pissed at Josh, but that didn't matter.

 Gaege looked at you, "Wanna go the the beach with Mully and Narrator?" He asked.

"I'd love to babe." You smiled, sitting up.

"Go pack what you need, I'll tell Mully and Narrator." He smiled.

You walked over to your closet. You grabbed some Nike shorts to wear over top of your white bikini. You put your hair in a messy bun. You grabbed a beach bag and packed 4 towels. You threw your flip flops on. You grabbed your phone and then sat in the living room. You saw the boys. The three of you hopped in Gaege's car and headed to the beach. You guys listened to music and sang. You guys arrived and got out of the car, finding a spot.