Chapter 4

You woke up and Gaege was gone. You figured he was making breakfast. You threw on a white silk robe and walked to the kitchen. You saw Gaege and went up behind him, kissing his cheek. He whirled around and kissed you.

"Good morning gorgeous." He smiled at you.

You blushed and laid your head on his chest. He held you in his arms. You wrapped your arms around him and you to stood there, enjoying each other's company for the minute. You hear someone coming down the stairs, its Narrator. You smile and wave, he smiles back and sits down on the couch. You hug Gaege for a few seconds before going and sitting on the couch, the other end opposite of Narrator.

"I think I'm gonna head home, everyone else is gone." He says.

You nod and wave at him as he leaves. You go and lock the door. You walk back to the kitchen and sit on the counter by Gaege. He looks up and kisses you. He pulls you off the counter and into his arms. You lay your head on his shoulder as you put your arms around him. He walks over to the couch and sits down, you in his lap. You guys snuggle and chat for a bit before you go to get ready. You go to your closet and grab a pair of ripped jean shorts and a plain black cropped long sleeve, you grab a plain white bucket hat to go with it. You get ready, brushing your teeth and such. You straighten your hair and look in the mirror, smiling at yourself. You walk out into the living room, Gaege is wearing black sweats and a white tee. You sit in the wall chair, looking over at Gaege before getting a call. You answer immediately seeing, "My Fav Mexican (Eddie)"

"Eddie: Yo. Y/N, Gabby is still shaken up, what do I do?
Y/N: Take her out, distract her. Even just go for a small walk, clean the house with her. Just distract her.
Eddie: Thanks dawg! I owe you.
Y/N: Doing this for Gabby.
Eddie: Yea whatever. Later fool!"

Eddie hangs up and Gaege sits on the couch with a bowl of cereal. You stare at the floor, bored out of your mind. Gaege looks at you, he sits his bowl on the table and picks you up, laying you down on the couch and cuddling you. You smile at him.

"I love you." You smile.

"I love you too." He replies.

You look at Gaege, "I'm bored out of my mind in this house." You look at him.

"Well lucky for you, me and the boys have a surprise for your birthday. Go pack." Gaege smiles at you.

You went to your room. You packed 5 of your favorite outfits. Mostly jean shorts and crop tops but a few other things too. Gaege came in and started packing as well. You grabbed a light blue tye dye bikini and a yellow one piece. You finished about an hour later, making sure you had everything. Gaege finished packing a bit after you.

"Come on babe, we need to get going!" He said, with excitement.

You grabbed your bags and put them in Gaeges trunk. The rest of the boys pulled up. Mully and Narrator were in Joshs car, with him. Gabby and Eddie were in their car. All of them waved, "You guys ready to hit the road?" Mully said, hanging out the window.

"Fuck yea! Lets go" Josh and Eddie yelled.

You got in the car as Gaege started driving. You smiled. You knew Gaege wouldn't tell you where you were going so you just kept quiet. Gaege put on some music, the two of you sang and held hands. You got a call, "Momma" You panicked and muted the music.

"Y/N: Hey mom.
Your Mother: WHERE THE FUCK ARE Y/N, YOU LITTLE SHIT!?
Y/N: I'm safe. Away from your abuse. Never call me again you psycho.
Your Mother: YOU CANT LEAVE M-"

You hung up and began to cry.

"Baby! Its okay its okay, your safe with me." Gaege said, holding your hand tight.

You calmed down and smiled, turning the music back on.