Fell in love with my Brothers best friend 8

Chapter 8

Crystal POV

I ran down the stairs and open the door to see Zack, Logan, Sam and other guys I don't know. "Hey, come in" "Hey Crystal" Zack, Logan and Sam said at the same time. "Hey Guys" I hugged Zack and he peck my lip. I showed them around the house and the guy in the game from came down. "Hey Zack, Sam and you guys" They said there hi's and I showed them to the pool and Zack was holding my hand. I could see the guy's eye raping me. "Yes"? "Nothing" They all said Zack Told me there names, Kane was the guy with Black curly and tall and fit, Carter the one with brown hair and it was short, Alex was the short one with dirty brown hair. The door bell rang and some sluts walked in wearing some really short skirt and you could see their thongs and really tiny top and their boobs were popping out. "Hey Nick"! Her voice was so high pitched "Hey Jenny" she kissed him full on the lips. I rolled my eyes and Zack wrapped his arm around my waist.  My brother came out of nowhere and grabbed some other slut .The music was loud and people drinking and chatting. They boys walked to the pool as me and Kate went to my room. "Oh my gosh"! She screamed "I know! We got our towels and went down to the pool all eyes on us we gave each other a smile and walked to the beach chairs and put on sun cream. I felt two pairs of hands cover my eyes "Guess who"? I smiled knowing who it was but i wanna act like i don't. "Hmm oh my gosh its Mitchel muss"! I turned around and faked hurt "Oh it's just you Zack". I smiled as i kissed he's check "Am only kidding with you i knew it was you" "Hmm really"? "Yes how can i forget how my own boyfriend sounds like" he picked me put and hanged me over his left shoulder and walked towards the pool. "Zack, put me down right now am sorry please". I begged hitting his back. "Hmm nar the back of you is hot" and he laughed as the others do and i blushed. "Better put me down or ill hit your ass" "Oh i don't mind hunny". Before i knew it i was in the water, it went up my nose i started screaming, Zack was laughing so i grabbed his leg and pulled him in, he screamed. I laughed as we play fight in the water. After a while everyone got in. "Hey Crystal" Sam called from the other side of the pool. "Yes?" "Um can i talk to you quick somewhere more private?" "Um ok" so we got out and dried ourselves and went into the living room "Whats up Sam?" "Does Chris like me, I don't know if he does because am starting to like him, we were texting last night we got to know each other a lot he told me things about him and so did i... he called me cute" Sam blushed real hard, he looked away. "Awww Sam your blushing that's cute awww come here" i gave him a hug and peck his forehead. "Am sure he likes you I'll ask him what he thinks of you, the way he looks at you i think he likes you". Sam face got redder. "Thanks" he muttered and we got hot dogs and went back outside to see them getting out the pool. "Whys everyone getting out?" me and Sam asked at the same time "Water to... to... cold" My brother said shacking. 1 hour later we were all in a circle playing spin the bottle. It was Cody turn to spin. It landed on me. He Smiled and said. "I dare you to kiss Nick for 5 minutes no stop"