fell in love with my Brothers best friend 10

Oh my gosh!! I haven't been on here in a long time, this is due to school, mainly school work and exam so I haven't really had time to come on here now I kind of have time too so id upload hopefully like once in 5 days no promises are guna be made here. Well I hope you like vote comment tell other do what ever :D!!

Chapter 10

Crystal POV

"Nick, why'd you even care?" "I don't care" "Then why ask?" He didn't answer just walked away. That Was weird of him, I wonder why he's being like this. I pulled on Zack's shirt smelling it. Yeah you may think a weird but it smells really nice. I made breakfast for everyone, I made eggs, pancakes and sausages. The smell seems to bring everyone in the kitchen.

I took some upstairs seen Zack is still asleep. He looked as hot when he's sleeping. He's hair in different directions even with he's curls, I set the food on the night stand and made my way to him, I looked at his lips, nice and pink.

I leaned in and kiss them. In a spit second I was on my back and Zack looking down at me smirking. "Morning to you to beautifully". I blushed remembering what happened last night and he's still naked. He saw me looking. "Want round two?". I smacked his arm." Hey, I aint a whore!" he chuckled. "You know you want it too" "Shut up, you jerk" "Am a sexy jerk" "What ever you say" "You seem to have stolen my clothes missy". I blushed some more "You can have them back". He smiled "You can keep the shirt". He rolled of me and stood up as I took his boxers off and gave it to him. He's eyes landed on the plate of food. "Is that for me?". he said while moving towards the food. "Yup".

He ate it well fast. "That was good" "Well thank you, I am a good chef" "But am better" "In your dreams" "Yeah I know am in your dreams". I blushed yet again. "You sure love making me blush" "Yup, because you look so cute" he pinched my cheeks when he said it "Shut up" "Make me" I leaned in and slapped my lips on his and pulled away smiling. "Just did". He pulled me back on the bed and kissed me hard. He's tongue dancing with mine and my hands in he's hair pulling on the roots. One of his hands on the head rest and the other down my top.

Remembering I had no bra on, he's hands went straight to my tits. Softly rubbing them making me moan, then he circled my nipples making me moan again for him. I could feel him smirking. I pulled away.

"What's wrong" he looked upset when he asked. "I don't wanna seem like a slut Zack" "But your not" "People wouldn't think that" "Why do you care if people would think that, if your not and you know your not you shouldn't even a crap" "Ok"

"Am going to take a shower" I said. He just nodded and went out my room

Paul POV

All of us where just in the kitchen getting to know more about each other, some were talking about Zack and Crystal fucking last night, which bugged me am guna fuck the dude up, they hardly know each other to be having sex. Well I had a good night had a threesome with the girl I meet in the mall and her friend. Man was it good! I may seem like a manwhore but I walked in my room with them two naked, no guy can turn down an offer like that.

Anyways Nick. Hmm the kiss he shared with Crystal yesterday was something different, he didn't even back down or anything, he normally would if it was my sis but not this time. I remember when he liked her but he didn't know it. But he seem to moved on from her I hope, would be weird if my best mate and my little sister hocked up.

"Hey guys" a new voice entered the room, I turned around and saw Zack, he was only wearing boxers and I saw Chris check him out. yuck! He's a faggot and all but he's a good guy. I got up and made my way over to the dick head. "Need to talk" I said in a low voice

Took him into the living room. "So what happened last night, you and my sister", I could see the far in his eyes but he covered it up. "Emm nothing much" "You guys had fun aye" "Yes I guess" no he was smirking, which made my blood boil. "I don't want you doing though nasty things with her again, you hardly know each other and yet you two have fucked! If I find out you forced her into it your dead" said through clenched teeth. "I never forced her she wanted it as much as I did" still smirking "Wipe that smirk of your face before I mess up that pretty face of yours" "Dude chill out man I wont hurt her" "You better not" with that I just walked away from him.

So what do you guys think?!

This chappie was crap, next one more of Sam and Chris :D