Fell in love with my Brothers best friend 7

Hey if you want to know what Nick looks like he's Mitch Hewer thanks. I'll make the next chapter longer than the one before this J ********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Crystal POV 

Pauls having a pool party too, argh!! Oh well. Me, Chris and Kate had a water fight and watched movies and i was on the bed with Kate on it and Chris on the floor, he let us sleep on the bed even doe there's a lot of room for him but he said no. I never saw Ryan that's a good thing because it would be weird around each other after that kiss. Am going to tell Kate about it later not when Chris is around he would go crazy and stuff. I found myself slowly drifting to sleep..................................................................

I woke up with cold water all over me. I ended up on the floor screaming, open my eyes to see Chris and Kate on the floor laughing their guts out. "Kate, Christopher there will be pay back and pay back is sweet!!" They were still laughing as i went to the bathroom in Chris room and got shaving foam and walked back into the room and sprayed them. It was a lot to be honest, now my turn to laugh. There face was priceless. They both looked at each other and looked back at me; they came running to me and started tickling me like mad. "Please ...... am sorry....... stop!!" "Say were the best mates you could ever have and you love us a soo much and were the king of the world" "FINE... FINE..... You are the best mates..... I could ever have..... And i love us a soo much and you're the king of the world!" i said as the still were tickling me then they stopped. I was out of breath and my sides were hurting real bad. I looked at the time and it was only 12:00pm, so we had 3 hours till everyone come to my house.  Chris and Kat was already dressed, so i went to the walk in closet and pick up my green bikini and my Demi wash shorts and a white tank top with flip flops. I put them on and went to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and brushed my hair and left it out. Some lip gloss and mascara. Wasn't any point having a shower when am going to have one after swimming. I got out the bathroom and into the kitchen downstairs and toke a breakfast bar and saw Ryan on the sofa watching TV. Weird hes don't have a whore around him. "Hey Ryan, wanna come to my house, having a pool party?" "Um sure what time?" "3:00" "Cool, I'll be there" 

I got my phone and text my other friends like Ashley, Mia and Jade. They were fun and crazy. They said there gonna be there. "CHRIS, KATE LETS GET READY!!" they came rushing down the stairs and we got in Chris car and i put on the radio and 3OH!3 ft Ke$ha my first kiss came on. We started singing the song like crazy. And people were looking at us like we were going mad but we laughed all the way to my house. I got out and ran in my house as they followed me in the kitchen and when i got in there the food was set out already and everything was ready. "Guess we can go in the game from and have some fun till people start coming?" Chris said and we all nodded.  I was winning in the game we were playing, some singing game and i was winning because i'm a good singer out of us 3. Paul, Nick, Justin, Zeke and Cody walked in and my eyes went to the floor and i sat next to Kat. I told her what happened and she was pissed off and if looks could kill Paul would be dead. "Crystal can i talk to you?" "Umm sure" he walked me to his room and i sat on his bed so did he. "Look, am sorry for calling you a whore i never meant to, i was just so pissed of that you were rubbing yourself all over that Zack dude, and i know that you're a virgin and am sorry" "I was really upset with you Paul you hurt me so much and am not a virgin i have slept with only one guy" i hugged him and he hugged me back and kissed my head. "So you're having a pool party too?" "Yeah Nick told me that you were aswel" "Tell me you didn't invite some sluts?" "I didn't invite some sluts" i know he did and he knew i knew. I heard the doorbell ring. Let the party begin!! 

********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

>Sorry for late update on my story had sooooooooooo much Homework i couldn't even finish. Tell me what you think J  and sorry for it being so short

VOTE!

COMMENT!

AND EVEN FAN IF YOU LIKE MY STORY

THANKS X