Fell in love with my Brothers best friend 2

Crystal POV

"Crystal open the fucking door" Nick said through the other side of the door. I open my eyes and looked at Zach. He was rubbing his eyes "what the hell was that" he said "open the fucking door or am going to fucking brake the door" Nick said. It was quite for a bit so i went to open the door and when i did Nick droped like 10 steps away from the door and was flat face on to the floor. I and Zach burst into laughter, as Nick got himself off the floor. "Why are you two half naked in Crystal Room?" "For your info we was sleeping and didn't do anything if you was wondering" Zack said raising one eyebrow. "I want you out the house" now i stepped in "Nick this aint your house so i can say who stays or leaves and i want you to go i don't want you here so fuck off" i said gettin angry "Dude you heard the lady get lost" Zack said as he got up from the bed and walking to where Nick was and giving him looks "And what if i don't want to go?" Nick said crossing his arms over his chest Zack pushed him out and just locked the door.

"There that was easy" he said smiling "Yeah it was, um... so what you wana do now" i asked as i looked in his eyes. He walked over to where i was and put his arm around my waist and pulled me real close to him. He then placed his lips on mine as he kissed me and i kissed back. My hands went to his hair as i played with them as he groaned in my mouth. He licked my lips asking for entrance, i then played with him and didn't let him in, he groan and at the end i let him in. Our tounge danced together as i moan when he put his right hand in my top and feeling me up. I know your think wow am a slut but really am not, i only had sex once with my ex boyfriend Ben anyways back to whats happening now with Zack, my hands run up and down his 8 packs he moaned as i did this. He then push us on the bed without breaking the kiss. I felt something hard hit my thigh. I toke one hand down to feel what it was and i squeezed it and rubbed it. Zack moaned really high pitch. I looked down to see what it was and then i knew why he moaned like that. I slowly moved my hands to his right check and rubbed it. He was pulling my top when my phone went off.

You would not believe your eyes

If ten million fireflies

Light up the world as I fell asleep

Cause they fill the open air

And leave teardrops everywhere

You'd think me rude

But I would just stand and stare

I'd like to make myself believe that planet earth turns slowly

Zack groaned as i got up to get my phone and i just noticed i was out of breath. I looked at the caller ID and it was my Brother so i picked up "W-W-WHAT THE F-F-FUCK DO YOU WANT" i shouted down the phone. "DON'T YOU FUCKING SHOUT AT ME" he shouted back. I felt to arms round my waist. Zack. He started kissing my neck and sucking on the place he kissed "w-w-what y-you awwwwwwwww" i said to my brother. Shit Zack made me moan on the phone to my brother. Well i shouldn't care because he did call me a whore "WHAT THE FU..." i ended the call and dropped my phone to the floor. Zack layed me back on the bed under the covers and he got in aswel "Goodnight babes" he said giving me a peck on the lips.

Chapter 3

Paul POV

She just off the phone. And what the fuck she moaned aswel. What the hell she can't be doing IT with that guy she just met. I was speeding down the roads to get home fast to beat that fuckers ass. I got home and looked at the time and it was 3:00 am. I bet there still at IT, just making me think about her and that guy do IT made me sick. I ran up the stairs and straight to her room and open the door to find her on her bed...alone. I looked on the other pillow and there was a note. I open it up and it was a letter and it said ' Crystal, i had to leave early because my brother needed me to help him with something i don't know what, but i had a great time with you and hope we could met soon and i saved your number on my phone so I'll call soon. Zack xx' "PAUL WHAT THE FUCK YOU DOING IN MY ROOM" she shouted " DON'T SHOUT AT ME YOU WHORE YOU FUCKED THAT GUY ZACK AND NOW YOUR ALL TIRED ACTING LIKE YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE DONE" she was angry and she got up and came face to face with me " OH SOO AM A WHORE NOW, AFTER YOUR ONE OF THE BIGGEST WHORES IN SCHOOL, YOU HAVE HAD SEX WITH ALMOST ALL THE GIRLS IN THAT DAMN SCHOOL AND YET YOUR HERE TELLING ME AM A WHORE WELL YOU SHOULD LOOK IN THE MIRROR THEN YOU WILL KNOW WHO THW WHORE IS" she shouted back at me and that hurt " SO AM THE WHORE NOW AFTER I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU GET UP TO WHEN AM NOT AROUND YOU COULD BE THE BIGGEST WHORE THERE IS AND YET YOUR TELLING ME I AM" i shouted back. We went on like that for a long time. "FUCK YOU'RE A SLUT CRYSTAL". The next this i knew there was a slap on my face and man did it hurt. Her eyes were watery and a tear fell down and she ran out her room and i heard the front door close.