- 𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗄 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖼𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗂𝖾𝗌 -

" do you like my cookies? they're made just for you! a little bit of sugar, with lots of poison too! "

[ Y/n ]

I stood in the kitchen, my hands shaking as I dumped the wet ingredients into the bowl with the dry ones. I looked around for a camera and didn't see one. I mixed it all together as two of the guys working here walked in. "Cookies?" One asked. I nodded and looked up at them.

"I can't decide if I want to add more sugar to make them sugar cookies or if I should make them chocolate chip."

"Chocolate chip, everyone likes that." The shorter man answered. I faked a laugh grabbing the chocolate chips. "I don't like them." I muttered. "Really? How unique."

It's not unique, they're trying to comfort me.

"DJ, Winston! Come watch the game!"

They left and I placed on cookie dough ball on the tray. I reached under the sink and grabbed bleach, quickly adding as much as I thought I could into the mixture. I quickly put it back and mixed it into the mix. I grabbed some cinnamon, dumping it into the cookie dough. I leaned down to see if that covered the smell, it did.

Leo walked into the kitchen and over to me. My heart was racing, what did he want?

He smacked my ass and I stared at the counter. I could just fucking stab him right now. "Whatcha cooking hottie?" I cringed and he leaned over to look at the cookie dough. He examined it for a moment and my heart pounded in my chest. He then stood up and grabbed my waist, pulling him to me. He smiled and I gave the best fake smile I could.

He lifted my skirt with his empty hand and harshly grabbed my ass. I felt the tears brimming my eyes before he spoke. "What's that secret ingredient? People don't usually feed people chocolate chip cookies with..."

My heart pounded and I was going to throw up. "Cinnamon." I whispered. He smiled wider and nodded. "I'm excited for the guys and I to try it. They look a little runny but it's a big batch. I'm sure it'll be amazing."

He pulled away and left the kitchen. I started to cry, as I turned back to the cookie dough. I scooped it onto the first tray, making sure I knew which cookie was mine.

. . .

I arranged all the cookies on the tray. Mine was on the side. I knew it was mine because I'd smeared chocolate across part of the edge. I brought it out to the guys, who were all hungry for tonight's dessert. Not only were they hungry, but drunk. Which means they wouldn't be able to process the odd taste, if there was one.  I grabbed my cookie and took a bite. They all stared at me and I shrugged.

"I thought you said you didn't like chocolate chip." D.J. spoke. I guess he's not as drunk as I thought.  "I don't. It's just so you guys see that I can grab a random cookie and eat it without fucking dying."

They all laughed and Leo grabbed my thighs. Everyone waited and I stared at them. "What?" I asked. "Milk." Leo muttered. "We have a punch bowl! Just fill it up!" Someone shouted. I nodded and walked back into the kitchen. I grabbed the punch bowl and poured in two gallons of milk. I then poured in more cleaning supplies that was clear, so the milk was poisonous but not orange.

I brought it out and set it down.

I sat and watched intently as they dug into their food.

[ Tyler ]

A week. She's been there for a week. Tomorrow I'm going back, I'm going to get her tomorrow. I planned everything, my foot rubbing Pumpkin's stomach. The door opened and I looked up. "Tyler fucking look at this." They brought me a computer and set it in front of me. We had drones watching her 24/7, per my request.

I watched as Y/n dumped bleach into a batch of cookie dough, then as Leo walking in.

They fast-forward to a more recent time, half an hour ago.
She sat at the table and watched them eat the cookies. Leo grabbed two, since she had made extras. I laughed and rubbed my eyes. "Looks like your princess doesn't need out saving. She just needs a ride. Bleach cookies..."

I nodded and got up. "Alright, let's go then."