- 𝗍𝖺𝗀, 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗂𝗍 -

" run through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop! tag, you're it

" run through the parking lot, he chased me and he wouldn't stop! tag, you're it. tag, tag, you're it! "

[ Y/n ]

I woke up early, the cold air making me shiver.

I sat up and gasped. I was in the woods. I looked around, crying already. I stood up and looked around for anything familiar. The cool breeze made me shiver, urgin me to start walking. "Tyler!" I screamed, hoping this was a dream. The amount of pain in my arms and legs said otherwise. I brought my hands away and stared at the blood and mud on me. I was still naked.

"Tyler!" I shouted again, continuing to walk straight.

. . .

The snow had started falling a few hours ago, making me shiver more harshly. I had little energy as I stumbled into a lawn. I ran to the door, banging on it. Someone answered it and I gasped.

"Hello dear."

. . .

A trap. It was all a trap and I fell right into it. They had left me in their hunting range, watching me through the cameras. I sat in the basement, a rag in my mouth and my arms and legs tied to a chair. This is so unreal. This is something that happens to movie characters and very unfortunate people.

Not me. This can't be real then.

"You're very calm." I looked over at the voice, a man in a nice suit emerged from the darkness. I whimpered, tears sliding down my cheeks. "You're a mess. Would you like a bath?" I shook my head, trying to inch away from him. "I don't want to hurt you. You're just collateral."

He sat in front of me and took the rag out of my mouth. "What are you talking about?" I asked.

"Well, that fiancé of yours works for the wrong people. We could offer him a lot more but he's damn loyal."

"So you thought fucking kidnapping me would make him choose you?"

"First of all, you're... 22? 22. It's abduction. If he doesn't work with us, we'll shoot you."

"Why did you leave me in the woods?" My voice shook as I spoke.

"I didn't my dumbass guys did. They said 'fear factor' so you'd come right to us."

I shook my head, dropping it so I could cry. "Y/n, would you like to meet our boss?" I shook my head but he ignored me. The door opened and another man walked in. He was a bigger guy and something about him seemed a little too familiar. He stepped into the light and I gasped, trying to scoot away. I shook my head as he approached me, thrashing against the restraints.

"You two know each other?" The other man asked.

"This is the little bitch I was telling you about. The one who fucking wanted it then her dick of a boyfriend sued me. They weren't even together at the time."

"I DIDN'T FUCKING WANT IT! I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE WHEN YOU APPROACHED ME AT THE BAR! THEN YOU FOLLOWED ME TO MY OWN FUCKING HOUSE! YOU RUINED MY FUCKING LIFE YOU FUCKING RAPI-" A hard slap to the face shut me up. I cried, my knees pressed together. I was shaking.

"Why don't you leave us alone?"

"I thought I told you when we put you in charge. We don't do that shit. We don't abuse women, it's not what we believe in. I won't let you touch her."

There was a moment of silence while the other man untied me from the chair. He started with my legs and but as he untied them he was shot in the head. I screamed and stared up at Leo. He rubbed his face and then looked back down at me.

"That's a whole load of bullshit right there."

[ Tyler ]

I sat at the table with the other four men in charge of my employer. "You have to help me find her. I can't fucking live like this."

"What happens if we decline?"

"I'll quit and go get myself killed."

They exchanged a look and sighed. "Alright, I'll go make a few calls and then we'll see what we can find.."

. . .

After two days of having our top 'agents' do research we found her. I arrived at the house, and was trying to find her. The other two top assassins were sitting with me. "So she's your fiancée?" I nodded, looking back at him. "That's a dangerous position to put her in... Don't you think that's why she's in this situation?"

I looked down then shook my head, looking back through my scope into the windows. "There's only fourteen guys in there. Four of them are out here with us." I said.

"Which one of us can multitask?" Marcus asked. "I can." I answered. "Alright then, put your silencers on boys, this shit is about to get wild."

We walked up to the house, guns loaded. Typically I prefer long range. We all looked at each other one last time before moving in. There were two men conversing, beers in their hands. I walked around the corner and shot the first man. "I have a wife!" The other said, alarmed. He pulled out his wallet and showed me a photo.

"Yet you were responsible for taking my bride-to-be so I'm in a tough situation."

"Listen man, I just clean the pool!" He argued. I rolled my eyes and shot him, walking back to meet back up with the other guys. "What took so long?" Leo asked. "The second guy was a fucking chatterbox." They nodded and we made out way inside. Only two guys stood at the bottom of a staircase, you could hear loud sobbing from upstairs.

"We got them." Marcus muttered. I nodded and they got to work on the two, I moved past one of them, running upstairs. I opened as my doors as I could. I opened a door that was painted black and froze.

There weren't 14 guys here.

There were more like 41.

The group stared at me and I bolted. There was gunfire behind me. I could no longer hear Y/n's cries. I had to get out. I needed to be alive to save her.

I shoved the other two back down the stairs as loud footsteps were behind us.

[ Y/n ]

I jumped at the gunfire, covering my ears. Leo pulled his pants up and ran outside, grabbing a shotgun on his way out. I frantically pulled at the cuffs that were around my ankles. I cried harder as I couldn't get them off. My rescuers are dead, no doubt. I'll never get out of here.

I'll never see Tyler again.