- 𝖽𝗈𝗅𝗅𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗌𝖾 -

" d-o-l-l-h-o-u-s-e

" d-o-l-l-h-o-u-s-e. i see things that nobody else sees. "

[ Y/n ]

Tyler and I stood in the airport, ready to get through security. I yawned, leaning my head on his arm. The rain pattering against the windows wasn't helping my case. He caressed my hips, kissing my head a few times.

We were suddenly pulled from the line, escorted to a different part of the airport. It was almost completely empty. "Baby-"

"Shh Princess, it's okay. It's a private flight. Paid for by the company." 

My face lit up, how amazing! Tyler and I continued behind the man for a few moments before being escorted by a new woman onto the small jet.

Tyler thanked them and we sat down. There was another man on the jet with us, who Tyler greeted with a handshake. "This is my fiancée."

"You're taking her on a work trip? That must be inconvenient for her." I shook my head, smiling a little. I wish Tyler had told me we were meeting someone from his work, I would've dressed nicer.

. . .

I was settling into our hotel room, astounded by the luxury. Sure, we had a nice house in a nice neighborhood but this was the most expensive shit you could get.

Tyler had left a few minutes ago and I started to unpack his suitcase. Towards the bottom, there was a plastic case. I pulled it up and stared at it. Taped to it there was a note, I ignored it for the time being, opening the case.

I gasped and quickly closed it. Does Tyler even have his concealed carry license?

Why am I worried about that?

Why the fuck does Tyler have a gun?

I put everything back and pretended as if I hadn't seen it. Something about this was making me uneasy. I left the room, looking around for Tyler. Down the hall there was a conference room. I walked over and cracked the door a little. Tyler and the man we flew with were standing on opposite sides of the table.

"Yeah, he won't be a problem. That fucker is notorious for not having backup on him."

"That's because he doesn't need backup. 'That fucker' puts up a hell of a fight, Tyler..."

Tyler rubbed his temples and I tapped my finger quietly on my thigh, waiting for the conversation to continue. 

"So, Y/n seems well. I thought you said she didn't care when you went on trips."

"Come on man, you're making it seem like I'm cheating on her or something. You know I'm not like that. That shit disgusts me."

"Tyler this isn't fun and games anymore—"

I sneezed and both of their heads snapped towards the door. I gasped, sprinting back down the hall. Luckily there was an ice machine so I grabbed an empty bucket. I rubbed my nose and out of the corner of my eye I saw two figures emerge. I tried to act calm, smiling at them.

They both relaxed and Tyler gave me a warm smile. I tucked a strand of hair behind my ear and they both went back into the room. I filled up the bucket and walked back into the room.

My heart was racing, what would've happened if they caught me?

. . .

I ran myself a bath, trying to relax. I heard the door slam and jumped. "Babe?" Tyler called. "In the bathroom!"

I needed to act normal. I'm probably overreacting.

Tyler came in and smiled at me. He undressed himself and got in the tub with me. I shifted so I was sitting between his legs, with my back against his chest.

"We're such a perfect couple... We'll have a perfect family, I swear."

I smiled and gripped his knee. "What's wrong?"

"Nothing Ty, I'm just tense from flying."

Tyler started to rub my shoulders, making me sigh. "Like that?" He whispered, making me laugh. He laughed as well and I looked up at him. "You're naughty..." I muttered as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Tonight, I won't be a tease." Tyler mumbled against my lips. I smiled, turning around to get more intimate with him.