- 𝖺𝗅𝗉𝗁𝖺𝖻𝖾𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗒 -

" i say fuck your de-gree, alphabet boy

" i say fuck your de-gree, alphabet boy. "

[ Y/n ]

Tyler and I fight more frequently now. I think I initiate most of the fights.

"I'M NOT FUCKING STUPID TYLER!"

"I NEVER SAID YOU WERE, WHAT THE FUCK IS EVEN HAPPENING?"

I sighed and pinched the bridge of my nose in frustration. "Tyler, I'm going to fucking murder you if you don't start doing your part around the house. Okay?"

He stared at me with a look on his face, as if he were testing me. "What?" I asked. "You're unemployed and rely on me for everything and now you want me to clean the house?"

I sighed in frustration, throwing my arms in the air. "Great, let's do it again. I didn't fucking say clean the house every day. I said do your fucking part. If you make food, clean the dishes. If the dishwasher is full, unload it! If you see Pumpkin pissed on the floor because YOU didn't let him out, CLEAN IT UP!"

Tyler pulled at his hair, glaring at me. "You piss me the fuck off sometimes Y/n, you know exactly how to put me in the worst fucking moods." I laughed and grabbed the rail to the stairs.

"IF YOU DID FUCKING ANYTHING I WOULDN'T GET SO FUCKING PISSED!"

"YOU USED TO NEVER GET ANGRY!  IT'S LIKE SINCE YOU FOUND OUT I HAD ANOTHER JOB YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING BASHING MY BALLS ALL DAY EVERY DAY! FOR WHAT? IT BRINGS IN THE MONEY SO I CAN TREAT YOU LIKE A PRINCESS! YOU'RE SUCH A FUCKING BRAT Y/N!"

"I'M THE BRAT? I'M THE FUCKING BRAT?"

"YES!"

"I'M NOT THE ONE WHO NEEDS CONSTANT VALIDATION AND ALL OF YOUR ATTENTION ALL DAY EVERYDAY AND WHEN I DON'T GET IT I THROW TEMPER TANTRUMS LIKE A CHILD!"

"Y/N, I'M NOT FUCKING LIKE THAT! WHEN I COME HOME FROM A STRESSFUL TRIP AND I WANT TO HANG OUT WITH YOU BUT YOU'RE BUSY, YEAH I GET ANNOYED BUT I DON'T NEED YOUR FULL ATTENTION. AND CONSTANT VALIDATIONS ISN'T EVEN FAIR BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS NEED ME TO TELL YOU I LOVE YOU!"

"MAYBE IF I NEED THAT YOU NEED TO RETHINK THE WAY YOU'RE LOVING ME YOU FUCKING DICK!"

I ran upstairs, tears streaming down my face. I ran into our room, slamming the door. I didn't bother with the lock because Tyler would come apologize later. Pumpkin was hiding under the bed, whining. He didn't like loud noises. I sighed and lifted the bed skirt, reaching under and rubbing his head. He licked my hand and crawled out from under the bed.

I sniffled and hugged him, crying into his fur. He laid his head on my shoulder and I cried harder because of the added cuteness.

"You're such a good boy. You're the best son ever, Pumpkin. Even though sometimes you howl in your sleep, I still love you."

. . .

I laid in bed with Pumpkin, watching the Bachelorette.

The door opened and I looked up at Tyler. I paused it and he handed me some roses. I took them, looking back up at him. He went to talk and I stopped him. "Tyler..."

"Yes?" He asked frantically.

"I'm moving out... And giving the ring back."