The Story Chain.

Începe de la început

"Here you go! Three freshly fixed communication devices and a com set. This should connect you back to the others." The short boy's voice rang out.

"Thanks Emerald!" The green haired from before exclaimed.

"What exactly struck your comms down?" Max's voice danced slightly, but it seemed focused.

"It wasn't carelessness if that's what you're praying it's not." Mr. Briney answered. "We had gotten attacked in the middle of the night. I was able to wound the attacker and get answers. But by the time I had gotten them, the comms were in no repair for this crew. I'm rather thankful Wally had a backup." The green haired giggle at the sound of his voice. A female voice appeared.

"Hopefully we weren't too much of an obstacle, Alkymist Sirene." Max chuckled.

"One, just Max is alright, Zinnia. Two, not at all. It's always great to go out of Alola to see the other teammates. I'm hoping you are all well."

"We are. Between Emerald's guidance, the Tales coming to give us a challenge, and knowing who's leading; we've been stable." Wally's voice explained, twisting May's mind.

"Good. Then in that case, I'll be heading out. I have to head to the Tales in Unova."

"Ok be honest, you wouldn't." Zinnia said.

"I don't favor them. I'll say that. Don't tell them I said this, but I favor Rumors over them. I just don't show it." Max's voice went soft. "I've gotta go see them anyways. I haven't left the island in a while, so I should visit all the groups and get those meetings done. Can you guys contact the other groups and get a meeting together? I'll get the Unova Tales to do it for their group."

"Copy that!" Max slipped out of the building and started walking away.

May's head was spinning. Rumors? Tales? Meetings with them? What in the world? What was he up to? She slipped over to where he had gone. A Butterfree was drifting around him. A Banette sat on his shoulder, almost talking to him. A Gallade eyed them as a small conversation filled the air.

"A lot has happened, Banette."

"Bane!"

"I wonder if..." Max shook his head. "That's not possible. Not with the current situation."

"Bane?"

"I'm referring to the travel group. I wonder what side they're on. I'm hoping that they're all ok. I'm wondering the same for the others."

His phone buzzed gently. He pulled it out and grinned.

"Ok... meeting next week at Mossdeep. Separate meetings are still being planned. That'll be interesting..."

"Bane!" Max put the phone away and grinned as he glanced at the ghost type.

"Alright! Butterfree! Next stop, Nuvema Town!" He returned Gallade and Banette as Butterfree lowered down to his back. It grabbed him and the duo took off. May eyed him as he vanished into the clouds.

"You might've gotten away this time, but next time I'll get my answers."

~!*!~

Iris spotted the small boy landing in Nuvema Town and instantly went over. Max gently stretched as he went over to one of the small houses and knocked. The door opened and a pair of blue eyes touched his.

"Major Max! Welcome! C'mon in! The others were waiting!" Max giggled.

"Rosa, you don't have to be formal. Just Max is alright." The female sighed.

"I know... but it's hard when..."

"I know I know." He followed her to where the others were. Iris went over to one of the open windows. "Alright. What is it you guys needed?"