Welcome To The Seventy-Fourth Annual Hunger Games

Hello! Welcome to my incorrect quotes book! I hope y'all are ready for randomness, gay, and any other things that are relevant to this!

Here are some things that I want to get clear before we start.

One, I only use a couple of specific ships for this book, which will be listed below. I can do other ones, but you'd have to request them.

Two, ninety-nine percent of things in this book are not mine. I have gotten them from various places on the internet and in my life. But my forgetful self can't remember which ones are mine and which ones aren't. So I'm just going to apologize beforehand if I use anything of yours. I'm not going to take credit for any of these, just in case. (But do know that some of them are mine, I just don't know which ones are mine)

Three, there will be some headcanons in here, I'll also list those down below. If you guys are confused about something, ask and I'll try to clear it up.

Alrighty, let's go on to the ships and headcanons now.

Ships (In order of favorites):
Burt x Dave x Sven (I love both Burt x Dave and Burt x Sven, so I kind of just combined the two)
Copperright
Stickvin
Ellie being forever alone (I just have no one to ship her with XD)

Headcanons:

-Burt is an insomniac and probably has a coffee addiction
-Sven is the adopted son of Reginald and Right and you cannot change my mind
-Burt and Charles are (estranged) brothers 
-Henry isn't a selective mute in this, I'm not sure if that's a headcanon or not but I'll put it in here anyway
-Burt is kind of a terrible brother

And that's all I can think of at the moment, so have fun with these quotes and catch y'all later!