Rival 2: Shoku & Saki PT 3

Y/n walked to the school gate and took out her master key, opening it, allowing her entrance to the school.

She started to explore the gym, where the body had been found of Raibaru.

She stood up on the stage, where a picture of all the girls who died previously was, and Raibaru. Y/n frowns and touches the picture.

"I promise to avenge you...all of you." She turned on her heel and went to the storage room, and began her search.

"What are you doing." The female froze on her stop as she turned on her heel to face a girl, about the same age as her, a student, with red eyes staring down at the female.

"Oh Umm." Y/n hastily grabbed her card out of her bag, that contained the information about her working as a detective.

"I'm here to find out more about the cases at Akademi, Y/n...L/n." She replied and showed it to the female, which contained her real information, unlike the fake information that Info-chan was using to hide who she was.

"You also believe that Kokona Haruka wasn't the Killer." Mentioning about the framing of Kokona Haruka, when Megami Saikou was killed, with her fingerprints on the weapon that was used to kill her.

"Yes, it's already prove because...Raibaru..." The female showed grief in her expression at saying her dead friend's name. The mysterious female noticed this, deciding to change the subject she bend down to the ground. "Seemingly either the school cleaned up, or the Murderer did."

"It was probably the school, since on Monday we had to come here for the morning ceremony..."

As time passed with the 2 females examining the room it was getting later.

"I'll be heading off." The black haired female said as she started to head out.

"Hey, What's your name." The black haired female looked at the h/c haired girl as she was watching her leave.

"Nemesis."

~~~~~

"That sounds so cool! You're parents must have been talented." Saki said as she let out a sigh, she took a rice ball out of her bento box as she was eating it.

"My parents are normal really, they live overseas for their work though..." Y/n replied and smiled at Saki. She was sitting at lunch with her friend Saki, they were enjoying their food, in the distance was Ayano, watching them. 

She gripped onto the handle of her knife, her hands were wearing gloves so she could keep her finger prints off of it. She decided to walk to the cooking club and went over to Shoku.

"Shoku, I found this, I believe it belongs in the cooking club." She told him as he smiled, taking the knife from her hands.

"Thank you Ayano. Also thank you for helping me yesterday, I wouldn't have been able to find my list of ingredients without your help." Ayano nodded her head as she watched him place the knife away. 

Soon the duo heard the bell ring, making them head off to class. Unlike Shoko, Ayano grabbed the knife that he had just put away and covered it in a tissue, so it could be hidden, and once she got to class, she placed it in her bag, so her plans could work at cleaning time.