Rival 1: Raibaru PT 4

Info Chan left to school at 5 am. 

She was walking to school and once got there, she used the gate key (That she got from the principal) and entered the school and to her room.

She sat on her chair and sent Y/n a message saying she was at school

________

Y/n was a wake already since 3 am (My life *drinks 200000 cups of coffee since  I wake up at 3 am and cant go back to bed*)

Y/n was in her room, looking at her cork board. She continued to connect the dots to each person.

She soon yawned and continued to look at it, taking a sip of her coffee/tea/water. 

Later

Her alarm went off at 7 am, telling her to go to school.

She grabbed her bag and put her shoes on and left to school.

As she was walking to school she noticed a familiar back haired guy.

"Oh hey Taro!" Y/n said and ran over to him.

"Oh hey Y/n" He said and put his book away in his book bag.

"Morning, how did you sleep?" Y/n asked him as the 2 walked to school, talking to each other.

Ayano looked at her senpais, stalking them from a far.

____________

Y/n waved at Taro and left to go to Raibaru.

"hey Y/n!" Raibaru smiled and the 2 left inside.

Ayano growled and had to figure out how to get rid of Raibaru.

Ayano soon passed by Taro, her heart started to beat faster.

She soon ran passed and entered the school. 

She soon saw Y/n, she smiled and walked passed, her heart beat  fast.

She went to her class, she noticed that Raibaru's bag was set on her desk. Ayano went over and opened the bag to see her phone inside.

Ayano took it out and heard foot steps coming to the room. She closed the bag and walked out quickly.

Y/n entered the room, setting her bag on her desk and opened it, taking out 100 yen. 

"This is what he wanted.." She mumbled and stuffed it in her skirt pocket.

She left the room, Ayano saw her walking passed, her heart beated faster each step Y/n took.

Soon Y/n passed her and left.

__________

"Here" Y/n passed the money over to one of the delinquents.

"I-I can-t- tch I'll accept it as a gift..from a friend" He took the money from Y/n and walked off.

Y/n sighed a bit. "You haven't changed..." She mumbled and sent Info chan a message

N/n

"Can you drop off cigarettes"  

Iffy

Ok Sis, you know where it is

Y/n headed to the back of the school and saw cigarettes on the ground, she picked them up and left to give them to another delinquent

______________

"Thanks Y/n-Chan!" Midori smiled and ran off.

"Finished, finally.." She sighed and scratched off the last name on the list.

"Y/n!" Raibaru ran over to Y/n. "My phone is missing!"

_________________________________________